Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF man

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by RWK Nova, May 26, 2010.

1. Wtf whenever i smoke now and take hits which are usually big hits I blow a huge cloud out then nothing but if i keep blowing smoke will start blowing until I blow all that out. So smoke i guess lingers in my lungs or something this is a problem because I have smoke burps and I become gasey when I smoke alot. Whats the problem?

2. lmao this is the quote of the year

you're probably swallowing smoke. it's a hard habit to break as people tend to do it involuntarily. it's not really a big deal, unless you get pulled over and burp out bong smoke lol

3. btw, those burps taste disgusting.

4. lmao i agree

5. Yeah, you are just swallowing the smoke. There are two different directions things can go from your mouth, into your lungs, or into your stomach. When you feel the need to swallow, simply take a couple deep breaths, relax, and swallow. Then go back to your smoking. If you have some water on hand, or something else to drink, drink it frequently, it makes it alot smoother.