Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf kinda weed does this look like??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by kidtrippy, May 30, 2011.

1. I was told it was some sorta purp? Idk

Attached Files:

2. you cant tell just by a picture... its basically whatever your dealer calls it. purp smells kinda fruity like grape jsyk

3. Dude, I have no idea what the fuck kind of weed that is.

4. no way we could possibly tell by just looking at it.. can guess on quality though, looks like high mids..

5. Do you see any purple on it...

6. Looks like some strawberry-kiwi kush.

7. The thing is... you can get schwag that has some purp on it. Smoke it up and see if its fire. Let us know how it turns out.

8. Theirs purple, bluish hairs when u break it down

9. What ever it is,I'd smoke it :smoke:

10. For future reference OP, color doesn't indicate potency. Purple hues come from mostly the growing conditions. Although, there are some strains grown with purple color in their genetics.

11. Blazin a joint right now, n its fucking dank, has an blueberyy tates to it!~:)

12. Glad to hear it.

Get some better pictures and grace us with the weed's presence.

13. looks like some caca

14. actually from the reply's below I'd have to say Mintberry Kush;)