WTF Just happened

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by hoven561, Dec 4, 2012.

1. Today i was in my home smoking a bowl out of my bong when i was farely baked a couple of friends and i decided to take a stroll through the local park. As we passed by the skatepark i saw a friend of mine with her boyfriend and i called out "ohla" with a wave of my hand and continued walking.

Then we heard a yelp from her boy friend saying to me "what?! what?! faggot! and he ran up,to me, as he came close he said "what did you say" and i backed away. Then out of nowhere he punched me in the right eye.

As he left we continued walking and he ran back from behind us and apologized and said he thought i was insulting him and that he didnt want me to call the cops and I respectfully told him to fuck-off.
    Should I call the cops?:confused:

2. Shoulda whooped him. Calling the cops will just make you look even more like a puss.

Next time he punches you, whoop him.

3. NO, dont call feds, step your game up and study Shaolin

4. Why didnt you dodge that shit?

5. How was I subscribed to this?

6. you were baked and got in a fight and lost.., damn bro, when im baked it feels like i can easily take on two people, learn how to fight bud.

7. Dude I play football at my high school and well my careers over cause we lost in the 4th round and it was my senior year but I played my last two games stoned and kicked ass man

8. Horrible advice. Never fight the bud, embrace it.

OP get more mature friends. :smoke:

9. [quote name='"ICGreen"']
    OP get more mature friends. :smoke:[/quote]

Stop frontin' up in this bitch afore you get yah head punched nahmsayin?

10. Problem? :smoke:

11. #11 xpixiex, Dec 4, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2012
    What did he think you said? I can't think of any slur that rhymes with Ohla.

But your friends BF sounds very immature. Punching things without getting the facts straight first.

12. You just let him sock you?

smh

13. you should have spanked him across the park bench

14. well hes fucked assault charges motherfucker, this guy was charged with beating his 16 year old girlfriend in the past, hes 25. I got people that are in county too, people willing to have a little fun with his rectum.

15. Why did you not fight back when he hit you? Were you scared? You should have hit him.

16. word mang.

17. Ive been in plenty of fights and I can hold my own, but "feeling like you can take two people" is a lot different from actually doing it. I feel like if you ever have fought high you'd understand. Its a bitch.

18. fighting high is scary as fuck. what the fuck are you talking about?

19. thats not cool man. you should have just fought him there or let it go.

20. shit happens. kinda dumb you didn't say anything when he started calling you a faggot. don't let people treat you like that tho man. even if it means getting your ass kicked.