Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf just happened to my brain.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ariees, Nov 19, 2012.

1. Smoked this morning, came down, fine.
    Smoked a larger amount at about 4 with friends, home by 7 tired as shit from the comedown, took a nap that was idk how long to try to wake back up a bit, wake up with a headache from hell and still pretty tired. How can I fix this, smoke more? Seems to make for a shittier comedown everytime though. And don't even start with the whole "Dude, broskizzle, my highschool homie, buyz better weedz lololozz." That has nothing to do with it, and this stuff is high quality. Sorry if I sound cranky, its because I am obviously lol :p

2. [quote name='"Ariees"']Smoked this morning, came down, fine.
    Smoked a larger amount at about 4 with friends, home by 7 tired as shit from the comedown, took a nap that was idk how long to try to wake back up a bit, wake up with a headache from hell and still pretty tired. How can I fix this, smoke more? Seems to make for a shittier comedown everytime though. And don't even start with the whole "Dude, broskizzle, my highschool homie, buyz better weedz lololozz." That has nothing to do with it, and this stuff is high quality. Sorry if I sound cranky, its because I am obviously lol :p[/quote]

Low blood sugar.

3. Drink some water and get something to eat

4. Yeah if you eat before you smoke you feel better. When I wake and bake (I do it pretty much everyday lol) I get headaches and sometimes start shaking. Eat something with some sugar and drink enough water and you'll feel better in no time

5. How do you figure that? Thing is, you might be right. Im pretty skinny with a fast metabolism and apparently I dont eat or drink as much as I should.

6. dont smoke large amounts..... can only get soo high.....if ya keep smokin ull just get a headache lol..... Once you got a good buzz...chill.....I know how it is though...when ur with friends its like you gotta keep smokin so yall got something to do lol.

I smoke every hour n half or 2 hours....smoke a bowl or 2 depending on how good the weed is..and im fine

7. Haha I say larger amount because it was more than I smoked that morning. It still wasnt very much. Thank you though. By the way, Ive seen a lot of your videos and you're funny as hell man haha.

8. haha hell yeah bro..much love man....and dont take tylenol for ya head....might cure ya head but its killing ya body :p

9. coffe and herb combo does it for me, get rid of my head aches

10. ^^^This. Eat and hydrate yourself /thread

11. I believe it was low blood sugar. I just ate and drank some OJ and now I feel great again. Yea and I smoked too but I didnt feel well until I ate. :D

12. I got a nasty headache after a comedown the other day. Had nothin to eat or drink with me the whole time i was high and ate when i was sober but the headache still came

13. This is it right here

Because marijuana lowers your blood pressure . I crave candy high alot because my body is telling me my sugar levels are low.

Eat some fruit and you will be good.

14. Yeah man everyone gets a headache if they don't eat for a long time, especially when you're high and dehydrated. I used to feel like shit after smoking, but now that I started eating more and staying hydrated, I always feel great.

15. sound dehydrated. Drink lots of water throughout the day (regardless if you smoke or not) and eat regularly and not just junk food. Take care of your body and it will take care of you.

16. if u still have a headache goto to the docter asap
    dont tel lthem u smoekd weed cuz that has nothing to do with it if u still have one

17. haha i dont think thats the only reason u crve candy