Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf is....

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by D4Z3D&C0NFU-3D, Nov 9, 2009.

1. kief or whatever? and how do i get it?:smoking:

2. its like fallen off trichomes from really potent bud. many different ways to get

3. Kief is the white crystals on your buds, properly known as trichomes. It's almost pure THC, and will get you wasted. Hash is made from melted kief.

4. the most common way to get it is to have a grinder with a kief catcher. after say a few months youll have a decent amount of it. ive never heard of people selling keif tho lol

5. Neither have I .... hmm.

I suppose that's because it's just a natural byproduct of preparing your weed to be smoked. You can even target it specifically from your normal weed purchases, if that's what you're interested in. It's just too awkward to handle and transport, and too easy to get on your own, maybe, to really turn a convenient profit from it.

People do sell hash, but that's not exactly "kief" anymore. :p

6. #7 Mr Mcfah Q, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009

Where I live we mostly use a electric coffee grinder (NEW) and use it to bust up your bud. After a while in the lid of your coffee grinder (BUD BUSTER!) a layer of trichomes will buils up, smack the lid on a plate and get the bong out cause its time to melt into your chair!