wtf is wrong with this kid?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by smoke or die, Nov 1, 2011.

1. i got expelled a year ago my senior year of HS because my friend snitched on me. We were gona smoke before school but i decided not to and gave him the weed so he could still go with everyone else. Well they got caught and he said he got it from me. I get expelled for distribution and searched and they found a pipe. Me and this kid were best friends before this for years. Knew him since i was like 9. We would chill and smoke literally everyday. Idk its been bugging me how he could do that then never even try to make friends with me again. Like never apologize or anything. Of course im not gona try to talk to him since it was his fault. But idk seems like you cant trust anyone even the people you think are your best friends. fuck him

2. No honor among criminals...

3. If he hasn't even tried to apologize and say that what he did was complete bullshit. Then yeah, fuck him. Bro code means nothing to that guy.

4. That's how people get shot.

5. haha if he was here he'd be yes dead, good thing your no one serious or he'd be literally screwed.

6. wow you get expelled for distribution on the sole basis of a students word?...I hope your fighting that..... Unfortunately you found out the hard way your friend is a fucking moron that caves into the simple question of where did you get that, what a fucking pussy.

7. lol why cant anybody just fuckin lie and say they got it at a party this past weekend this is wats left over -_- never understood why people cant just fuckin lie about it instead of fucking over their friends

8. I hate rats.

9. What a fuckin punk. He deserves an ass kicking.

10. Don't even talk to him, that's not a real friend not even a snitch, he's a bitch.

11. many years will pass, where he will remain unaware the Sword of Damocles is dangling over him. And when he least expects it...
    [​IMG]

12. Smash the fuck out of him what are you waiting for!

13. wow if i was that kid and i got caught i'd at least say idk some guy downtown i dont know him, that or refuse to give a name altogether. i wouldnt just say yeah i got it from this guy my best friend since i was 9. not hard, schools aren't allowed to torture a name out of you for like a 5bag at school lol

14. Don't do anything to him, he will have a payback ten times worse than anything that you could possibly do to him.

Maybe, even though this may sound pretty radical, talk to him in person about what he has done to you, and or the consequences of his actions. Talk to him about your friendship and talk about all the wonderful good times you have had together. Do that all in a calm collected manner and just leave him with guilt worse than anything you can physically do to him.

15. So im a criminal? People make mistakes. Sure i shouldn't have involved school with smoking and i definatly learned my lesson. I'm sure you have done shit that is not smart also. Only difference is you didn't get caught.

16. Karma homezzzzz.......just leave it alone. He'll get his.

17. Yah well i admitted to it. At the time they had already searched me and found my pipe. At the time i didnt think about it being distribution because i basicly gave it to him so he would stop annoying me about smoking and could go smoke still. I told them this (after they said they already know everything and that admitting it would help me) hoping they would think i decided not to do it in the end and go back to class. Like i did the right thing lol. but instead they fucking expelled me for "drug sale" now thats on my damn school record. They charged me with Paraphernalia.Also the kid my friend skipped and smoked with, just got a 10 day suspension.

18. I think he was referring to the friend that snitched on you

19. So smoking weed is always better.