Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf is wrong with this bud?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by senta420, Feb 20, 2013.

1. Last night I baught a 20 bag off my guy I always go to. He always as good, never any shit weed. So I got my bag last night, looked at it and seen it bad a real off color. It was brownish-red. However, it wasent any Mids because it wasent stemy, no seeds, didnt smell like it at all, and it was really sticky. Didn't taste like regs either. I didn't get high though. Could be because of my tolerance? But I doubt my tolerance is high enough to make me not feel any effects from a joint and a bowl.

Here's the picture. iPhone quality sucks but you can see the color of it.

image-4218079114.jpg

image-2206634808.jpg

You can see a little bit of green in the 2nd picture. Anybody know what's up and how I should talk to my dealer about it? I only baught a gram last night Im supposed to be getting an 8th tonight but I'm not dumping 60$ into that shit. How should I go about talking to my dealer?

Attached Files:

2. Tell him it isn't what you want. Simple. Now if its all he has then you decide what you're gonna do.
    Looks like mids to me man, high mids.

3. Wait for focus lol.. I mean my iPhone takes nice pics..

Don't buy it then!

I have heard of fake bud, but this stuff usually looks realllly pretty and that doesn't.

4. Some bud looks good but it sucks. It has the color, looks like a lot of trichomes, but the smell is not there. I ALWAYS look at the buds before I get them but its just a 20 who really cares? Find a new hook

5. Just looks like pretty shitty bud to be honest. I've had some awesome dealers who gave me huge bags, with DANK stuff before, but every now and then they'll give me something that's not that great. I wouldn't take it personally or anything. Just next time you phone him up, ask if he has the same stuff, or different stuff, and tell him you didn't like it.

6. maybe you dont know what mids looks like

7. Or maybe I do? I definitly know what Mids look like, it's brown. This bud was reddish-brown like a rust color. Mids will get me high, I wasent even high though.

He's my only hook up right now so I don't wanna make him mad. I guess ill just shrug it off and make sure he don't have it tonight. He said he was reupping last night after I seen him so maybe he will have better shit.

Why wouldn't I get high though? Mids or not, I shoulda felt something

8. Looks like shwag to me

9. Mids are usually green. Schwag looks like what u got.

10. Here's the real question now....

I was at work on lunch break and packed me a bowl. I took 1 nice hit and held it in then an employee came in and got me. I'm pretty high off that 1 hit. What the fuck is going on???

11. Have you tried... Smoking it? Maybe?

12. I smoked it last night. Smoked a joint and a bowl and I didn't feel anything.

13. Probably poorly grown china bud

14. How is this not like every other thread on getting ripped off or something of that nature
    Did you really need to make a thread on the Internet about it , instead of dealing with it your self
    Unless you just want other people to tell you what to do..

15. Looks very similar to something I dropped in the toilet a little bit ago... :eek:

16. honestly why would u even buy that

17. looks like some Christmas reggie that came around during xmas back in Phoenix.

from what I remember no seed no stem, but still reggie. dark like that too

18. How is this not like every other curing thread?
    (which you made by the way)
    http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/1117670-curing-inquires.html

Hmmm... And you didn't even comment on the topic :p

19. I smoked the weed today at work and after work was high as hell! But wasent last night?

20. Lol that is not high mids i will be honest that is dirt schwag