WTF is wrong with kids nowadays?

Discussion in 'General' started by rpmuser123, Jun 23, 2009.

1. Street kids proly?
    We have so many here down in portland, and when I am on street corners with my business, i see lots of them with pitbulls. Makes me so sad, they cant even take care of themselves much less a pet, for protection or not, I dont think they should have em.

2. There aren't too many street kids in Seatac, it's not a poor area. However nothing makes what they did OK.

3. Were all going to hell.

4. Ah ok, but yea, thats messed up.
    Just as a person, i wonder when my next negative lifely occurrence will happen. You know those situations where you dont provoke, just get thrown into something bad happening to you?
    Like someone sicking their dog on you for no reason, or whatever it may be.

5. In response to your ninja edit:

They were 60+, senior ladies, being attacked by a pitbull. I know I'd still be fighting pretty hard to get a pitbull off me too and I'm young, fit, and male.

6. Doing that on purpose is sick. I hope the women heal from this awful experience. The dogs will need to be destroyed now. The kids should do juvie or jail time. Hard to believe. :(

7. I was taught how to deal with attacking pit bulls from a friend in the postal industry.
    Cover your junk and kick 'em under the jaw with the force of David Beckham smashing a soccer ball.

8. That's cool.
    [​IMG]

But if you saw that coming to ya, what would you really think you'd be doing?

9. going for the eyes or nose.

anyways thats fucked up

10. Id get down on all fours and start biting it and smackin it in the face.Id probably win.

11. Run, Forrest! Run!

12. Kids are so funny.

13. so so true

14. I'd feel bad hurting a dog,especially since it doesn't know that it's doing something wrong.But the only thing I could think of is jump on it's back and get it in a choke hold or something.

Or you could always stick your finger up it's ass.:confused_2:

15. Dumbasses have always been around, but up until true mass idea and the internet we never heard about it.

16. My pit could break my arm if she wanted to...but she is so sweet :D Either way, these kids should be shot and the dog should be given a better home. Dogs can always be trained, I hate seeing them put down...fucking bullshit.

17. You could break her arms if you wanted to,too.

18. #19 MoonJuice, Jun 23, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2009

I'm a street kid and my friends and I live on the street inside hollowed-out street lamps. We manipulate stuff and pretend we're eating gravy while savagely discussing and judging the merits of frozen-waffles. Considering the width of a street lamp we develop crippling cases of claustrophobia and act like we genuinely care for a few minutes and then go back to our myterious adventures. We're silently subversive in sewers while fervently cussing at misplaced, unplugged toasters because it won't cook our bread, to a crisp(..........-y Cream Donut). We aimlessly throw rocks at pigeons and pretend we aren't as good as you when we're irrefutably superior.

19. What's wrong with kids is that they're kids. punish the shit outta them, let them grow out of it or catch them when they turn into a full sociopath. Nuthin else you can do.