WTF IS THIS? Is this a plant or am I going crazy?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Jgold127, Apr 30, 2016.

1. I'm going bananas i don't know if this is an actual plant or just a completely different plant

thanks in advance legend

Attached Files:

2. it's a plant but not cannabis

3. Lol that looks really strange. Was it sold to you as a cannabis seed?

4. see what it makes when it grows up.

5. It is an actual plant and a completely different plant

6. Mmmm?????? Hope ya didnt pay for the seed love.. looks like a marrigold baby plant or rocket for salad lol... ya never no though... stranger things have happened !!!!!!!

• Like Like x 2
  7. If he did pay for it I think he should stick to his principles, pretend really hard that it is weed and smoke that salad at the end.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That's what cannabis looks like when you grow it in wood chips.

9. What's up guys thanks for the help. I actually germinated a seed from a nug but I guess I'm just growing lettuce.
    If anyone is interested I'm keeping a rocket lettuce thread here.

Here it is a little bigger. If you slightly use your imagination its a strong individual marijuana plant hahah

Attached Files:

10. Well if the seed came from a nug that pretty much answers it...
    All though I have had plants that have appeared in my pots before when iv been growin chilis - soil that had either been outside or come from a grow bag or whatever, obviously had some wingspread shit lurking dormant, and then when i made conditions nice for what I want to grow the little opportunists sprouted to. Never found out what they were always just pick them out once its big enough to be obvious its not the right shape. Could be your nug seed never broke the surface at the same time as something else happened?
    Either way Im curious enough to be along for the ride and will be watching your grow

11. haha thanks man for the help. I've grew before, some outdoor type shit but I was just so curious on this plant could be. I took a picture of it to a nursery and some lady it said it was some rocket lettuce....looks like I'm going to be eating one fire salad