WTF is this bullshit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jed3894, Jan 10, 2010.

1. What the fuck is this notion that parents have that if you smoke up at a party that its okay but if they catch you blazing alone you all of a sudden have some sort of drug problem. Fuck that shit, weed isn't even a fucking party drug, yeah if you spark a blunt at a party whatever thats straight, but most people i know would rather drink and have a good time at a party. Parents are such fucktards these days. like WTF morons.

Just had to get that shit off my chest.

2. That's pretty much the line between a casual user and a stoner.

3. if anything i prefer toking alone. for a few reasons.

4. This seems like a pointless rant in my eyes, how do you know they think it is okay? Maybe they just tolerate that partying shit because they aren't there to do anything about it, but once they have the ability to control you they will. Are you like 16 or something dude?

5. I'm with you on that. I like smoking with my bro or someone I really can connect with or have some sort of good relationship with. Like a good vibe with this person. I will smoke with random ppl but it's just not the same as toking by yourself or with a close friend. I think the higher is just better without crowd. (party). I never really liked parties anyways.

6. yeah man. definetly close friends or alone, if i'm with a bunch of people it is most likely outside and we usually end up doing something that i would rather not or getting in trouble. when i'm alone/with a close friend i can relax, think about things and i'll usually be inside were everything i need is around me :smoking:

7. No i am not 16, I am 18, this happened to one of my friends and I thought it was bullshit.

8. i can be chill-stoned and be around large groups..

..but if i just got done smoking multiple bong bowls, and im absolutely torn up, i just cant stand all the dummies runnin around..plus (naturally) i become MUCH more introverted at that level, which gives the girlies the notion that youre a shy square bear ALL THE TIME. Like bitch im KEYED leave me alone! lol.

so id rather drink a decent amount, hit the blunt a few times, and go macc some chicaz.;);)

9. Dude that literally happened friday morning at 7:00 AM b4 i went to school my dad caught me smoking in the bathroom b4 heading to school. When i got home he said the usual drugs are bad speech and threw in a little "your 19 now for christs sake" and "its your last year of school so dont fuck it up(again)" anyway he said that he doesnt care about parties or other places but when im home and even though he can make sure nothing bad happens to me he freaks out.. he especially freaked when he tried to tell me the harm in cannibis with the usual shit they throw out and i refuted every point with weed documentaries such ass grass and The Union and i even quoted the shafer report LOL

10. id prefer to chill with a friend, and smoke while jamming on guiatrs and listeing to the dead then smoke at a party. i dont even like parties that much honestly. i like to trip balls in my own time...

11. I prefer to smoke by myself and just chill in my room, listen to some music browse GC...

Smoking at parties is the shit but toking alone is way better, for me at least.

That being said I think parents that are against weed would be equally upset with their son smoking at a party or at home.

12. i love how some ppl on gc usually the underaged ones make threads about how much they disagree w their parents or the anit drug commercials (tht everyone on gc already agrees with cuz we smoke weed ) and then start trying to rationalize and explain themselves in 'bro-lingo' and then end up with some rant about nothing...

13. i like to smoke with like 5 of my good friends... than i listen to them talk and laugh a lot

14. Your parents want you to succeed and it's difficult to succeed while you're on drugs. I'm not saying it can't be done, but it's difficult. I do it on a nearly daily basis but it's difficult sometimes if I know that I have something big come up so I treat it as a reward for getting my shit done. My parents know that I smoke. I've never come out and admitted it but I've smoked before being around them...dad's a cop, mom's a high school teacher so they could probably tell but I do well in school, graduate in about 16 months with 2 bachelor's degrees, and hold down two jobs while playing college lacrosse so it's not like I give them a lot of reasons to bitch.

It's all about moderation man. I know most people don't retain information nearly as well when they're high. I don't, which is why I rarely smoke before class. I don't know one person who consciously wants to drop out of school and be a piece of shit for the rest of their life but by bailing on responsibilities to get high and do nothing, that's exactly what they're doing. Moderation is key.

15. Weed isnt a party drug?

16. how many stoned people can you get to really throw a big party? i mean you may want to than you get distracted with something else...

17. Most parents don't want their kids smoking at all.. Calling them morons for giving a fuck about their children is idiotic. Also, like someone said before smoking at a party is usually a social thing.. Its like drinking, if your parents see you drinking one night at a party they might let it slide.. But if they walk in your room and see vodka bottles and rum all over the place they will think your a drunk.. Same with pot, they were brain-washed by the government its not their fault dude.

18. ive smoked alone so much that its the anomaly to be smoking with a bunch of people. last time i smoked with people i just started wilin out. like everyone was laughing at my jokes n shit but i sort of felt like i was imposing. because most of the time i felt like i was the only one talking. and when i realized that i would stop. but id be fucked up and forget so i just kept doin it. lol. that was after 2 weeks of smoking alone once a day. and i thought of this story and i just realized its not really on topic at all.

OP yeah thats dumb but it is sort of the line between casual user and stoner, as someone said earlier.

19. my parents said they care if i do it out of the house, but they didnt. they only cared when i borught it into the house or drove while high, didnt want me corrupting their perfect daughter with my pot stuff,,, whatever.