Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf is this bullshit da buddha vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EasyAce, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I just bought a da buddha vape from ebay - FROM 7th FLOOR VAPES THEMSELVES, for $130. It was discounted because of an extremely small blemish that i couldnt care less about. So I just got it and was stoked! Now, here's what pissed me off. It was a type G UK outlet, so I drive around for about an hour (literally) stopping at every electrical store. None had it, so I am forced to go across town to radioshack where they have it.

Now, here's the real bullshit. I'm lookin closer at the vape, and on the sticker that is on the vape, it says it is a 120v. Now, i look at the outlet itself and it says 250v on that. So i'm thinkin what kinda bull mother fuckin shit is this? Common sense tells me it is a 240v machine, but the fucking power adapter costs 50 bucks, (the regular plug adapter is 9 bucks) so me going through ebay and finding a deal would be absolutely useless. Now I can't call them because it happened to be 5 minutes after their closing hours, and I'm fucking pissed off. I'm gna call them tomorrow, bitch them the fuck out, and consider going to my other choice, vapor bros.

2. #2 blowindown, Feb 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2011
    So you bought a vape without checking the plug type, bought an outlet adapter without checking the voltage the vape needs, and it's the company's fault? :confused:

3. Yea like I get why you're pissed but it's not their fault man lots of people use that vaporizer with no problem so I think u gotta take the fault for this man sorry

4. Man that is weak. Check out the exact listing you bought if from and see if it gives that info about the plugs before you buy it. If not you were screwed over

See if you can return that shit

5. Many LOLs can be had in this thread.

6. I understand your frustration,
    but you really need to look into a product before you buy it,
    you can't expect them to read your mind and know what your looking for.

Just take a deep breath and deal with it tomorrow,
    and be kind on the phone or you will get no where.