wtf is the problem with my signature???

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by KillerKronic420, Oct 15, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You guys got sum serious issues threatening to ban me for my signature
    I\'m a member of almost every major marijuana forum and have that same signature in every nick i got.. and nobody has ever said anything.....It\'s my own lil hobby site

thats a joke...I\'m not advertizing chit

get a grips peoples

2. Read the fucking rules. It says no advertising. I saw the nice little PM you sent back to one of our Grow Mods and I can tell you right now that the Administration of Grasscity.com (forums and otherwise) doesn\'t appreciate it. I\'m not sure who you think you are threatening Grasscity.com with your 4 little posts and your quick to be uncooperative attitude. (For the members reading this, he threatened the City saying there would be serious repercussions if we banned him.) You\'re the one who needs to get a grip; otherwise, you can consider yourself quite unwelcome here.

(Since your very first post \"says\" that you\'ve bought from us before then you should be well aware that Grasscity.com is a business with forums attached to it. Therefore, advertising your site for free isn\'t an option. However, had you been a little nicer in your reply to our Grow Mod, something might have been worked out. Not now, of course.

Also, you may be a member of all other MJ sites but I can assure you that the City isn\'t like all other MJ sites; therefore, shit is different here.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.