Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sorry for the noob question, but I just have to know...wtf is rep?

blades talk about "giving rep" to other blades, but I'm not sure what this means

2. It's a status thing...Like the blonde bimbo.

Only our blonde bimbo is green and a whole lot more fuckin' awesome.:cool:

3. I don't think that helped at all, but thanks lol ;)

4. Rep = e-penis ... get with the program!

5. the blonde bimbo analogy is the only way i know how to explain it

6. whatttt...i dont get it either :\

7. Rep is like how cool you are, if you have good street rep more people will be friendly/ hook you up, ETC

8. When someone posts something interesting, cool, funny, awesome etc other members are able to like and also "rep" them which means it adds that post to there reputation.

9. how do you do one?

10. Reputation negraa!!

11. What is reputation?
    Reputation is a way of rating users depending on the quality of their posts. If the administrators have enabled reputation, then the reputation icon will be visible in posts.
    Reputation may be positive (green square), negative (red square) or neutral (purple square) . Negative reputation may only be given if the administrator has enabled this. Only mods and admins can give out negative reputation. Neutral reputation is only given when the person giving reputation does not meet the criteria set by the administrator to affect someone else's reputation.

How do I give reputation?

To give reputation, click on the reputation icon in the relevant post [​IMG] This will reveal a form to complete with the reputation type and the reason for giving the reputation. If negative reputation is disabled then it will not be displayed in this form. You may not give reputation for the same post twice.

12. the more rep you have the more free weed you get on here. also the more rep u give out the better chances are someone will give you free weed.

13. It means nothing lol, this is the internet.

14. The way i see it is rep is like a step above a like.

If you post something clever or funny i will like it but if you post something genius or hilairious i will give you rep

15. OP's question has been answered, /thread.

For future reference, the answer to your question could have easily been found by doing a search. :smoke:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.