Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf is on my weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Coughin Clouds, Jan 29, 2012.

1. ok so i got 7gs ($20) my dealer dropped it off to me i just eye balled it to make sure she was atleast close to the right quantity (she always is). it looked like some good reg all soft n sticky but when i took it out the bag....oh shit.

all i smelled was like dry ass coochie or like some bloody snatch and we all know how gross that shit smells. i even asked my girl to smell it and she damn near flipped out.

so as a pothead i rolled it up anyway to see how it was hittin. and luckily it didnt smell like cooch in the air but it did have a weird effect. kinda made me a lil dizzy after my high was gone. i googled this shit and everything. idk what was up with that bud. bloody bud. :confused:

2. you smokin' schwag?

i'd love to know where to get 7 g's for twenty.

3. getting 7g's for 20 bucks i guarantee you its gonna suck mad dick.

4. she stuffed it up her dirty vag? gross.

also agreeing that 7 grams for 20$ is gross anyways. stop smoking shwagg

5. thats what i was thinking. i got 1.7g for $25...

6. "so as a pothead i rolled it up anyway to see how it was hittin."

Lol.

7. 20 bucks for 7 grams what do you expect I usually spend $100-115 on 7 grams of fire

8. she put some vag. cologne on your shwag. learn to love.

9. [quote name='"jcofillinois"']you smokin' schwag?

i'd love to know where to get 7 g's for twenty.[/quote]

Here in texas we get 14 grams of schwag for $25

10. [quote name='"gtoman210"']

Here in texas we get 14 grams of schwag for $25[/quote]

I would smoke that here we get mids for 10 a Gram

11. Down here in Mexico we can get schwag off the ground, man

12. I've bought 7gs before with 20 bucks too. It was the most seediest stemmiest shit ever. Can't really expect better unless you have a nice hook up.

But I have a pretty low tolerance so I didn't give a fuck.

13. ok ok so yeah it was that reggie bush. but i cant be spendin $100 on 1 smoke session. i'm not ballin outta control lol.

i was suprised to get 7gs for $20 down here. i only got that in michigan. and it was only that 1 time it was super shitty. i usually get much better reggie from her but when the price of the bomb shit goes down then i'll invest in that.

14. yeah my homie used to send me the biggest sacks of schwag from texas. talkin bout big buds of the best reggie i ever had. houston, tx reggie is like oklahoma good

15. It sounds like your bud has a classic case of bloody snatch. Be careful it is contagious, and if you smoke it your snatch WILL bleed, and/or your coochie will rot.

16. #16 Liveandletlistn, Jan 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 29, 2012
    I get my regs for free, other then that I buy 4gs for $25 of awesome stuff delivered :p

17. well it is Texas... and you do live on the border of where most of the schwag in this country comes from....

18. Where u think she was stashing it?

19. When you spend $100 on a quarter of dank it will last you longer then 1 smoke session. Going from Dirt to Fire isnt a small step.

20. Superior fat joint rollers use regs? Wtf??? :p