Wtf is going on?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by MisterMylo, Jan 26, 2016.

1. HELLLLP!

I have been trying to fix this problem for a little while now. If you look closely you will see that the tips of my leaves are turning yellowish brown. a few fan leaves are even beginning to turn very light green and become dry. before knowing that this random seed was an auto, I topped her. that is why she is so small but i do not think this would create the discoloration and yellowing of leaves but I have no idea what this could be. I thought it was nute burn but after dialing back the amount of fert, I am still noticing that the yellowing tips are still increasing and rising toward the top of my plant.

ALL help is greatly appreciated!!

What type of medium; soil or hydro? nutrition-less soil

What brand and type of soil? Regular potting soil. Indoors or outdoors? indoor

What strain? bagseed, not sure what strain.

How old are the plants? currently 60 days

What type of lights and how many watts? LED bulbs, 600w

How far from the lights? maybe 6 inches, if that.

What is your watering frequency and source of water? don't have a set schedule but i water when the pot feels very light.

What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? currently feeding cocotek A+B along with calmag. 5ml of coco A and 5ml of coco B and 5ml of calmag. last feeding was on sunday.

What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro?

What are the temps and humidity in the room? temp is 82 degrees, humidity is about 26 percent

What size pots? 1gal

Any bugs? Look real close. No

Any other pertinent info?[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

ALL INPUT IS APPRECIATED!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. R u using coco or perlite? Have u been feeding her daily? Looks like ur in jus perlite if so u might have to feed it daily? Jus a thought tho ask iron he could help more

3. I'm using a soil that has zero nutritional value. So I'm treating it as such. I'm using cocotek nutrients for grow. I think a light bulb just went off, I may need to switch from cocotek grow to cocotek bloom, since my plant seems to be budding.

[​IMG]Is that right?!

I'm such a noob but I want to become great at growing so I will gladly accept humility with dignity!

4. @NeeF

5. Yea bro when ur in bloom u want to use bloom nutes did the cocotek come wit a feeding schedule?

6. And for some nutes you use low grow nutes and higher ratio of bloom nutes check their site for a feeding schedule and go from there. But like I said man jump over to ironheads thread and ask him but if u only been using the grow I assume he would tell u to switch to the bloom nutes but I'm a noob to so these r jus my thoughts I would get more expert advice b4 I run wit what I said

7. #8 dr_baskin_rays, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    Knowing your ph is pretty important. Also, are you doing half strength nutes? They look a little burned. The good news is that your new growth looks good, so you may be moving out of the problematic situation.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

8. Na no schedule, just recommendations.. But do you think since I've been feeding her the wrong nutes that, that could be the reason for the yellowing tips and drying of fan leaves?

I took a pic of what the back of the bottle say[​IMG]

9. Like I said bro I would ask a more experience grower to get direct info. But like the doc said u need to kno ur ph to. Do u have a ph meter?

10. #11 dr_baskin_rays, Jan 26, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 26, 2016
    I'd give yourself a couple more days. If the leaves continue or get worse try halving the nutes.

And get a ph meter :) happy water at 6.0-6.5

11. Yea I would go wit the 5ml til u see the plant stops doin what it's doin and make sure u get a ph meter even a cheap one would b better then not having one hit up Amazon I got a ph and a ppm meter for like 25$

12. Thank for your advice bruh! I greatly appreciate it. I don't have a ph meter or a ppm meter currently but I'm gonna order both of those later today once I get to work.

13. Yea bro those r a must have for using nutes. Like I said bro check out my man ironhead he'll help u as much as he can but not knowing that ph will kill u http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1386682-The-House-of-Iron

14. And no problem man I like to give advice when I can but I can only give u my thoughts and send u to those who have help me along my way and that's the guy I kno who is successful at coco so I have to direct u to him for better advice

15. The leaves have been drying up for a little while now, I pulled one big, very yellow fan leaf off. as well as 5 other smaller fan leaves.

I'm going to begin using cocotek bloom for the rest of the feeds and see if that makes a difference.

I'm really hoping it does!

-MM

16. Thanks @NeeF have a great day bruh bruh!

17. No prob bro. Have fun at work!

18. What's up bro! How u lookin over there?

19. nute burn mate i think

flush them and lower the dosage