Wtf is going on with my order

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by inthelooperton, Mar 23, 2015.

1. Alright boys, need some advice, if any to give concerning Fullbloom hydroponics, has anyone used this company? Well, I did.. regretfully so far I might add. I ordered a full on fully man cabinet from them a month ago today... still has yet to arrive, and the company is so slow going when it comes to answering my emails.. or just questions in general.. all I all I ordered 2,000 dollars worth of stuff from these people, and I feel like I'm just picking up a g if you know what I mean.. help if any 2 give..

2. Jesus Christ that's a lot of cash. What on earth did you buy? 

Sorry I can't help with the company, I've never heard of them 

3. I'd call your credit card.company and dispute the charge.

Tell them you paid for something but never received it. I would think they would credit the charge back to you.
    Make sure you tell them you've tried for a month to get any information and have had no luck.

4. I know right, I thought the same, but basically the whole kit and kaboodle.. the super locker 2.0, extra nutes, 24/7 nute meter. Herb dryer.. I wanted to get it don't right with no diy, and so, I went for it.. I'm jot sure yet how stupid I am, lol.. but they did email me back today, and gave me a tracking number and and many apologetic statement about port strikes on the west coast.. but we will see and I'll keep you informed goldgrower

• Like Like x 1
  5. And good advice 3. God I hope everything g works out cause man, I'm sick of buying when I know I could grow.. and grow well.. perhaps?? Lol

• Like Like x 1
  6. I'd be impatient too, but chances are, this place you bought from likely doesn't stock everything and some things may very well be built to order.
    In that case, a month wait isn't so bad.
    Hopefuly it all arrives safe and sound. 

• Like Like x 1
  7. I bet your right crankz, but in any case I'm super excited about it.. as a side note anyone have luck, good or bad, from the KIND LED. I got the upgrade that comes with the l300.. even to find that out took 5 days... lord..

Whole kit and kaboodle? The word superlocker doesn't fill me with confidence. Every all in one package I have seen always has loads of crap you don't need, missing stuff you do need, below par quality items and a price tag that's many times its worth.

I have a feeling you may be lucky that you have had trouble. I'd get a refund, and buy a standard set up for a few hundred instead

9. Well, I can't speak from experience about that company but there have been major strikes in the Port of Portland (Oregon).  One major shipper recently stopped using that port.  It's been all over the radio and such.

10. Thanks for that info guy.. maybe that's what he meant I figures west coast for some reason, but i didn't take into account, the Port of Portland.. and of course they are located in Oregon.. thanks again guy..

11. I know I know Gold. But I did do some research and like you was very skeptical, but I did go for it.. and it is a lot of cash yes, but the LED alone was 525$ and it does seem very sound.. it weighs 160 pounds empty.. so again it makes me think it's put together well.. hopefully that is.. goldgrower, I hope to give you good news when I get it, but if all is not as advertised as well as included anyways, I will for sure give you that always pleasant " you were right goldie". Lol lol but I do appreciate the info bro

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ok alright alright alright alright alright heyyyyyy whoooooo, whoa oh.. outkast anyone??? Finally after a months wait, my cabinet is on its way.. hoorayyy.. But seriously, never ever use fullbloom, IMHO, the customer service sucks.. they take weeks to answer my emails, even days upon days to return my calls.. grrrrr... Give me some good online hydroponics store supply options guys and gals.....

13. I get a lot of things off eBay. I'll put together a small list of sellers I've had perfect experiences with.
    It'll be later. Gots shit to do...

14. #14 crankz, Mar 31, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 31, 2015
    Actually, here's three regulars.
    Not trying to pimp anyone. These are just eBay sellers that have treated me right.
    Search their name, visit their eBay stores, check out what they got...

Edit: I'm stoned... The names would help!

yourhydrostore00

pokerpro725

thehydrosource

15. Thanks brother that helps alot.. I've had nothing but good experiences with ebay, bahahaha.. yes I had loads of trouble finding my smokes this morning and was very angry, till I looked in my pocket.. hmmm.. and I have dark hair, go figure. Thanks again crankz

16. Worm world use to be a great grow store use to be the only one with in 200 miles but now there a company you can order from but they really have a kick ass store in mass. Thank God only a state away. I think you have all this stuff taking care off from what ive seen. Loop how much longer for my pictures would you say[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Miltyburn