Wtf is going on with my aunt upstairs???? Happening right now

Discussion in 'General' started by DrewtOkes, Sep 26, 2011.

1. All i hear is Thank you jesus thank you god,, before i went into the basement (stash is there) and hard pacing and i hear like a YELP WTF IS THAT happened again like what the fuck like a demon yelling, Im partially zooted. THe FUck is going on? Its happening right now.. Idk what shes saying now, But All i know is.. wtf? all i hear is loud steps and pacing "in jesus mighty name" i heard, I always knew this bitch was nuts, But Damn The FUCK? I cant wait till I move out of here. I got a good 3 FT of copper pipe right there ill use as a weapon if anything lol.

2. She really religious?

3. someone has found. your. stash.

RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. #4 DrewtOkes, Sep 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2011
    Im about to grab some weed and just leave and go roll a blunt -_- not come back for like an hour

edit: shit my moneys in the room upstairs noooo

she's religious but imo i think she's retarded too, theres things about her even a nutjob would be like, the fuck is wrong with this bitch?

I think it stopped. all back to normal? you know what i think it was, herfatass probably got a panic attack stomach ache from the disgusting salmon shit she cooked. and doesnt know what else to do. LOL but the fuck were those Yelps? Those couldn't have come from a human

5. Shes-a-speakin-in-tougues man RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. It must be her time of the month.

7. That or she found her 'G-Spot' :p

8. [quote name='"gangeefried718"']That or she found her 'G-Spot' :p[/quote]

Lmao!!!

9. unfortunatly, shes like 50 something and hit menopause or whatever so g spot and whatnot is a nogo

10. Just go up there and ask wtf is her problem..

11. Definitely possessed.

12. The pussy/g-spot still works well into menopause :wave:

13. Trust me it's not. :devious:

14. Jesus is inside her

15. If that's her yelp when she cums.. (over 5 times in a few minutes) I can see another reason why she's not married.

16. Interrogate her. If she refuses, take a cheese grater to her knuckles.

17. now i hear overly loud talking, i cant make out what it is. but loud enough to where it's going through 2floors-_-

ANNOYING BITCH, I need to move and start growing my stash, omg. ive already planned it out

18. She's having a torrid sex affair with Jesus, the gardener down the street

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDNCkcC47eQ]The power of Christ compels you - YouTube[/ame]

20. im so low on weed :(... idk what to do ineed like this dub to last me a week but i loves being hello kittied 24/7