Wtf is causing this to my leaves?!

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by GreenWolvereen, Jun 26, 2018.

1. I have some big chunks of leaves missing off a few of my plants. They otherwise look healthy but I can't find any bugs or sign of bugs with either of my loupes but something is definitely taking bites out of these leaves. I just quarantined the 3 plants and put them outside like a hundred feet from my house just to keep an eye on them. I still have 9 plants left and only plan on flowering 6 so I'm not too worried. I hope whatever it is was just in the plants or pots and won't cause me any further grief, but maybe someone knows what this is? Any advice would be appreciated 20180625_194447.jpg 20180625_194454.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Growing in canna coco, intake and exhaust fan, temp stays at 22 °C and around 60 Rh currently in veg, my grow room is sealed, using Remo nutrients, ph always in the 6-6.3 range. I scoured all my plants up and down, looked under the pots, I scoured the tent and found no bugs or sign of bugs, other than One house fly but that was a few days ago and I'm sure this damage is new as I've been checking them twice daily trying to pluck the males out. I'm fuckin stumped. Really praying that I have no further issues with whatever this is!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Only because I’ve done it.... is it a leaf from an area you dimmed or topped?

I would pluck the damaged leaves off, not that it will fix the issue but to see if it happens again. Sometimes we roughhouse the plant and don’t even realize it.

Good luck

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Those chunks missing is normal. Its just early leaves that did that. Leave them alone.