Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

wtf is a roach

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by puffitmang, Nov 24, 2010.

1. wtf is a roach

were the fuck is Blunt?

those three subforums are forums now

2. a roach is the leftover from smoking a joint pretty much. its like too small to hit it anymore and whats left is the roach or whatevers left after u put it out is the roach. and i dont understand the rest of ur post so ill just tell u what a roach is and move on.

3. a roach is the little rock of crack you put in the end of a joint so you dont inhale all of the marihwanah

4. A roach is short for cockroach, which is a small insect that can survive a nuclear apocalypse. Often times it is believed if you smoke a cockroach along with some dank bud, you too, can obtain the power to survive a nuclear apocalypse.

5. What DP3 said!

6. I believe that along with the ability to survive nuclear explosions you also gain mind control over armies or roaches, to be used as minions..

However, that might just be myth..

7. It's this guy, Duh.

[​IMG]

8. Can you use it in a sentence please?

9. I don't know what to tell you. Some people call it the end of a joint or blunt, sometimes they call it the little carboard piece some people put in joints. I don't get down like that though

10. I burry those cock-a-roach(es)

11. Suck my roach, hoe.

12. You guys are idiots, the OP clearly meant either Freddie Roach, or this:

Roach
    Noun- A person who's always asking for money or favors. A person who is dependent on others and can't do anything for his or herself. A person who always asks for rides, borrowed money, use your cellphone to call his/her girlfriend, your good clothes to go on a date, your car to make a good impression, your computer because they forgot to pay the internet bill, and morsels of your food because they can't afford to buy their own $1 cheeseburger. Can range from one of your friends to the crackhead asking for cigs at the gas station.

Tip for the day: A roach will never return the favor. Stay away from roaches to avoid an infestation of other fellow roaches.

e.g.
    "Sean is a fucking roach man. He's always asking for money and happens to magically show up when I'm eating my food. By the time he leaves, half my fries are gone."

13. Its the Blackman in the Pink
    [​IMG]

14. Little bugs that run under your fridge when u turn the lights on...

15. yeah so it is the end of a joint that's the size you put in a bowl or whatever but it can also refer to a cardboard rolled tube put in the end of a joint for a mouthpiece