wtf is a dutch

Discussion in 'General' started by foolcoolguy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. I was just sayin roll some tobacc in case you fucked up its just tobacc and you can get the hang of it

yea like that, that pic <========> hold one index finger on each end and pearl that bitch in the middle first, you probably can picture how it looks after the middle is rolled.
    just two little pieces of paper on the end hanging waiting for you to roll.
    Plus its probably easier for ya redo the mouth piece this way if you fuck up.

2. I wont grade it since you still learnin, but yea I can see the leaf is loose, wrapping is an art it took me time too.

3. A dutch is a dutch you un wrap the leaf, crack the dutch down the middle, rip off the cancer paper, rip off some of the wrap sit the weed fits it nicely, wrap it back up, again might have to tear off some of the leaf, bam your done its the best smoke I have except glass, I love dutchies

4. because they are too thick, taste like shit, rip easily, and are so much harsher than a dutch or most other kinds of blunts. Plus, they take little skill to roll up, so no respect given for doing so. It's the nooob way out

5. i've found some funky shit in philly blunts before, like peices of string and cardboard and paper... you can tell they don't make them fuckers to actually smoke, guess theres a reason their so cheap, its like 50% actual tobacco and the rest is fucked up fillers

edit: blunt wraps are for fakeass stoners.. learn to roll a real blunt, not some soggy doused in flavor flimsy peice of brown paper

6. Phillies blow, grab dutches, swishers, or games.

7. those lil philles? I cant stand them bitches

8. Dutchies first.

Everything else, second.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. It's all about the Games

10. And how you play 'em?

11. Game
    green
    Vanilla
    Wine

still cant find sweet:mad:

12. Practice has really paid off...lls...

This is a pic of a j i pearled i think 2nights ago...
    [​IMG]

Im becoming addicted to smokin weed...lls...at first it was never addictive...now...
    I juss...be tokin...sometimes facin 2-3 j's...in one day...

at least i can roll now tho...

13. Yeah... I like Swishers cause they stick together nice.

I like the actual wraps too though, the krypto is pretty nice tastin

14. how so.. emo?

hmm swishers = emo

much.

i love dutches them is the only shell that burns slow enough to have a half hour sesh so thats the way to go.

15. #55 DirtyPete, Feb 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 6, 2009
    Honey Palma Dutch Masters are what I roll up.

And pretty much every dutch I've seen on this thread is amateur status. :cool:

*edit* Except for the one a few posts above. That's how a well rolled dutch should look.

And BTW, wtf does "pearl" the dutch mean? Light it and smoke it? I've never heard that term.

16. dutchmaster blunt.. ah what a good way to waste weed

17. I crack my dutches. I crack all my blunts right down the middle, fill em and roll em.

18. Yea...I gotta admit...lls...I did pearl that bytch to a tee...but i do fuck up erry once in a while still...
    and shyt...all i can say is practice pays off...
    but "pearl" is just to roll it perfectly...thass all it means...

but i been smokin wit this rasta from trinidad lately...
    he show me different ways of rolling up...he is...a twisting god...
    he fixed a fuckboy i rolld (or poorly rolld J)...
    and he fixed it where it was skintight...but still everytime you pulled it...it hit so hard like it had a kingsize pull hole...but it was about....actually normal sized...

he fixes them to where you cant even hold in ANY smoke if you wanted too....

lls...my smoking is diverse tho...
    i smoke with whyte boys...rastas...mexicanz...and still smoke wit my *****z...
    only people i havent blazed up with are famous people...
    i wanna smoke wit michael phelps...lls...
    and erykah badu...and devin the dude...and blink 182...lol...

19. fuck u if u were to say that to me i would snap your gay philly in half and then i would snap your neck....

DUTCHES ALL DAY n NIGHT bout to twist one up as i noticed this thread...fuck all u haters there is nothing better for some piff than a fresh vanilla dutch master