wtf is a dutch

Discussion in 'General' started by foolcoolguy, Nov 14, 2008.

1. Nice blunt bank,

I just wanted to add that swishers are more popular in the west, and dutches in the east.
    Both are good, I like dutches better because they have leaf, which imo makes it taste better and burn slower.

As for learning how to roll going from a swisher to a dutch, I'd start on a game. The leaf is easier to take off than a dutch and thats what you gotta get used to with a dutch. the inner leaf is where the roll is at, just like a swisher. oh and take that cancer paper off too :smoking:

2. ony like 1.5 grammers, but thats how it's done,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. I miss having enough weed to roll a blunt with. Well my friends rolling it. haha one of my friends is pretty good at it, mostly swishers. I have yet to roll a blunt, I don't think my hands would be steady enough and I wouldn't have enough patience. I will try it one day.

4. I just started rolling I rolled my 1st J last thursday...but I have been smoking for going on 3yrs now...always figured "if i cant roll...i cant smoke up my own stash...which i was selling..."

But Ive been rolling grape dutches since last thursday...
    But I got 2 problems...
    1.I always roll the little inside paper too tight and actually rip the paper...
    2.I never really know which side im going to smoke from...so thus makes my pull hole some shyt...and when i open it sometimes...I accidentally dump raw weed into my mouth or it will fall out...then i tighten it up some and it hits like shyt...

O,yea...and when I roll the leaf back around the actual paper...it be too long for it...and makes me have to rip it...and this causes problem #2...with the pull hole being some shyt...

any suggestions??...

5. see i never have that problem, I ro;l them in a way I got a mouthpiece that i can pull form ex; you can obviously tell which on I'm sparkin from
    [​IMG]

If you pearl them blunts straight do this, act like you are going to smoke it(without lighting it) and do that from both sides. And whichever pulls the hardest is where you will smoke from(aka the mouth side)

Creek why not wrap(scroll) the blunt, instead of wrappin why not crack the dutch(like in the pick where just the dutch i posted is). It's easier than wrapping.

Of course you will have to tear the paper off, you dont need that much when you wrapping.

Where do you start to roll the blunt at creek? in the middle?

6. I prayed you would be the one to answer the question for me...
    your J's look like you roll all pearls...like my dogg...but he fuck wit backwoods only now...

but...
    I unravel the scroll (the outside paper...we call it the Leaf)...after I find the Vein and unravel it slowly and carefully...from the top to the bottom...
    I take the filter paper (the second paper that holds the tobacco)...I cut it in half...
    dump the trash out...
    put in the ganja...and distribute it evenly as possible...
    and re-roll it and this where problem #1 occurs...
    i usually wrap it i try to roll it as tight as possible (so it can be skinny & pearled looking exactly like yours looks) and I will actually put rips in that paper...
    So I guess I should try to roll it less tighter right??...

and then after that I put the filter paper w/the weed in it...Ill place the top of that to the bottom of the leaf diagonally....and roll it like that...lick the leaf so it'll stick...and wont unravel due to lack of lubrication...
    and then when i have rolled it as perfect as i can get...it will be like kinda loose...
    and the extra leaf will be sticking out...at the mouth part...it will be like 1-1 1/2 inches long...and I just tear it off...and then i will put tha j in my mouth...and close it by actually sealing it by biting down on it...

and then i spark...I gotta admit tho...my J from yesterday lookd kinda good...compared to all the others...

Any suggestions for me bank??...

7. i dont get it..

Why not just buy the wraps that ARE MADE TO BE USED FOR BLUNTS lmao...

Or are they illegal in the land of the 'free' or something?

D.
    :smoke:

8. you can cut it, gut it, n smoke it or unwrap tha leaf cut it gut it n smoke it or throw tha leaf back on and smoke it .... regardless you can do any of them ... wit a leaf it will burn slower

9. Yea that paper is thin as fuck you can't play around with that inner paper thin and too easy to break. You just gotta work at that and try not to roll so tight or just find the line in the dutch and crack it and roll like that.

shit the 2nd part I didnt really understand but it sounded like you roll diagonally?
    Good look on the complement on my blunt.:D comes with practice.

the leaf is loose? yu just gotta roll that back on there tight, I use my teeth and clench down on the leaf and wrap it around the blunt(when I do wrap)

10. naw many pple just dont like them shits. we pearl dutches around here:hello:

11. #32 nickzers, Nov 14, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 14, 2008
    i dont get swishers round here, and i havent smoked out a philly in 6 years, dutchies are the way to go on the east coast , they burn so slow and the blunt wrap and leaves are thin so your not chokin on the paper like a white owl, slice down the line, rip the line part, lick the leaves and stick it to the blunt wrap, then roll it up, foosh it and hold it buy the grey cancer paper and shake it like a polaroid picture then bite it off and you have yourself a pearl ass blunt, when i say rip the line part off, i mean so that the leaf is wider then the blunt wrap so it sticks

12. Thanks!!!

and yea gotta give props...where props is due...
    lol...

and yes i roll it diagonally...next time i roll up I will take a pic and show step by step...exactly what I do...

thanks again...going to try again...later on tonite...

13. Do that:D
    Ill post some pics on how I roll when I find the digicam.
    I roll first in the middle and then hit up the ends and its easier for me since weed wont fall out when I'm rolling and I can make my mouth piece so easier that way.

You should try rollin like that one with some tobacco and see if you find it easier

14. I usually twist up the mouthpeice tight enough to make it burn slow, but big enough to get good hits, then work my way up the blunt and kinda cone it at the top. Do you think getting the middle rolled first is easier?

15. Aint no sense In waistin a dutch...
    when i have the some pretty potent smoke in abundant right here...

It does make me mad that I will take like 2-3 hits and they will like burn up about 1/4 of the J and I dont get no contact because the pull hole/mouth piece isnt done properly but yea later on tonite im going to crack the blunt down the middle...roll from the middle...and angle the ends...so I it should look like this <======> (bare with me im rolling on X right now)...

and see what happens...

16. because they burn too fast, and look and taste way to artificial. I take pride in my blunt rolling, and if im going to roll a nice blunt with over a gram of weed in it, i want it to burn for a long ass time (30-50 minutes with a dutch... like, 8-12 with a wrap... screw that). If i wanted to throw .6 in and have it burn up quicker, than i'd rather twist up a nice joint, since i can at least roll em well so they burn longer than a blunt wrap. Blunt wraps are for the beginner - theres a ton of paper, making it easy to roll... i'm not a fan unless i am in a huge hurry

17. This is the dutch I rolled yesterday...
    [​IMG]

A B C D or F??

18. Yea I feel its easier, I'll try and describe it.

like skip all the crackin the dutch and all the weed is in place.
    I fold the paper into a circle and hold it together with both index fingers one on each side.
    then I lick the outer leaf a lil bit(the part of the outer leaf where I'm holdin the weed at).
    then I got to the free paper(whats left over after I sealed the weed up).

And I pull the paper down starting at the middle, and make sure its tight.
    Then its easier to roll a tighter blunt since the middle is already done and all I have to do is basically pull and roll the other two ends of the blunt.

Basically starting at the middle helps roll easier for me, if you start at the mouth peice then its possible that weed can fall out the other end, but rolling in the middle first cures that problem.

I got a pick of a cracked dutch try to picture what I just typed on that dutch.
    [​IMG]

19. Really?

For me its the other way round, cigars taste like shit to me...

Plus its too much effort to roll blunts with em haha

D.
    :smoke: