Wtf is a "boothang"

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by tam575-56ce094818393, Oct 28, 2012.

1. is a female that is not your girlfriend, but you share some type of relationship with her; you repect her and got luv for her.
    This is what the urban dictionary says.
    It is also apparently a song...google is amazing ya know?

2. I hear this term in my area too, its so weird :/

3. #4 shestones, Oct 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Lyrics should explain it

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Z9wj9tJke4[/ame]

4. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUvgTOWcgw&feature=related]Verse Simmonds- Boo Thang Lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

5. #6 alpo, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 25, 2014
    A boothang on the street ... is a  fwb

6. Yeah, but I've never understood it. Like why not just make that chick your girlfriend then?

Like I get it if you want to be single, but when you're cheating on your girl for a girl who's basically your ride or die why not just date her?

7. If you really want to have a serious and long term relationship, you must be loyal to your partner and know on how to deal with him/her.

8. I thought a boothang was your booty. Shake your boothang shake your boothang yeah yeah *show em' how we do it now*
    No?

9. I thought it was a clothesline designed for boots. Learn something new every day.

10. Thats simple ... The reason why you cant just make your boothang a girlfriend bcuz a boothang got baggage thats overwhelming ... 9 times out of 10 shes has a bunch of ex boyfriends that she still "loves" ,she has a man in jail getting ready to come out soon, she has more than 2 kids usually its by two different guys, sometimes they can be air headed alot of them are street smart but very few are book smart so intelligence is a bit limited, you know what i mean? ...

Boothangz are to be friend zoned and friend zoned only ...

11. #12 shestones, Oct 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 29, 2012
    Lmao (I feel stupid writing that after that after the texting thread) . Shake your "groove thang".

Did you go to high school in San Diego? I'm suprised you've never heard a black chick call someone her boo thang. Hahaha

Ahhh I see well that makes sense. Hmmm I felt as though I had a boothang type relationship with an ex, but I don't have all those problems. Actually I don't have any of those problems. Well, looks like I learned something new today too.

12. This is true .. however you already know that nobodys perfect and never will be ...

13. that got me a little excited.