wtf. im about to go on probation

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by The beginner, Sep 4, 2010.

1. ok so. i got caught with paraphernalia about a year ago. nothing big, just got some fines, hours, and had to go take a class.

so at this "class" where they talk about drugs, alcohol and addictive substances ect. they test you while you are there. before you take the class, during, and after.

however. it has been VERY difficult because i have Paruresis (dont hate :eek:) i talked to my counselor about it. he wasnt much help. anyways i got through it with some serious stress (cause if you dont give a sample, its "dirty") and.. first this is kinda bullshit, i read a thing about discrimination and people with disabilities. and the medical condition applies to drug tests.
    anyway he said they wouldnt do blood, saliva, or hair tests. (unless i wanted to get caught and pay another 100+ bucks, for the hair test)

and now 2 days before im supposed to be completely done, and out of the court system (having all my hours and fines completed, i even completed the class with 100 %)

he calls me up in the morning and says "hey, i need another sample before this thing can close" so i get there and i cant give a sample. (my method for giving a sample before, and was the only reason i was able to give on at all, was to drink a ton of water so my bladder would be bursting) when he called me he said the last sample was "diluted" by drinking to much water. so this time i didnt drink a shit load. and since i was unable to give a sample (even with my condition) he is going to write a letter to the court that im "uncompliant" and because he wont sign a fucken piece of paper im going to be negligence of court, idk wtf will happen. but probation is inevitable unless i stand in front of the judge and explain my situation and he isnt a total dick.

oh p.s. my last UA before his call, was more then a month ago.

and if any of you ask, if i was tested under normal conditions, i would have probably a 15% chance of passing.

2. Sounds to me like you need to man the fuck up and take the piss test. It's not worth all the bullshit, and a 15% chance of passing? What's that supposed to mean? You don't think you're going to pass? Again, you're fault.

You're creating more problems for yourself and are asking us for help? Stop packing grams and learn to speak and behave.

3. 15%? How did you come up with that number?

I can't pee in the presence of others too but if all I needed to do was to piss clean and they'd fuck off I'd probably drink a gallon of water and take some b vitamins and hold my urine until I couldn't anymore, eventually your bladder is not gonna give a fuck whether there is someone there or not lol you're gonna piss a stream. But yeah man, ANYTHING to get them off your back!

4. thats how i was able to give a sample at all...
    he then informed me that those samples were too diluted... therfore i would need. to not. drink so much water. therefore i will not be able to perform.
    simply cause and effect.

b vitamins? i thought that only helped with color.. like visually it looks like its not dilluted. even tho it still is..?
    and the number? wtf its not important. basically its been a almost a week since ive smoked. 4 weeks in a month. clean in a month. = 25% increase in passing every week i go without smoking.
    and right now. that percentage is at 15% ( i know math doesnt work like that but i dont give a fuck)

5. i think you should understand what Paruresis is before you bash me.
    if i could just go in and take a piss test. i would. problem is. i cant.

6. lul wut? Drink something like a soda and then half a gallon of water. Something that won't make your piss be only water lol maybe some gatorade or just try the b vitamins + niancin combo thing. Your math is off (I'm bad at it too).

7. haha. yes. this summer has killed my math brain.

anyway. i will remember that for future references. however its too late to give him a piss test. we will see how it goes this next week. and if they ask for a piss test to let me off the hook. (doubt that) i will do that

8. stop getting high, put the bud aside
    or do you want to keep getting tested and still going through that BS? sounds like you dont care about it at all.

9. you are kinda a prick. ive been smoked about 7 times in the last 2 weeks. before that.
    would be 11 months clean, no problem. that was when i was doing all my shit.
    i would of been good. would the test not have come back diluted (i was clean anyway)

this thread wasnt about me being mad i was gonna piss dirty. this thread was about how i cant piss at all.

10. he's not being a prick, he's being realistic.

it's not that hard to not smoke for a small period of time. me? i'm not even drinking now that i'm on probation. i'd rather be on probation for a bit of time and be a good boy instead of getting locked up for years.

11. hahaha. is no one listening to me? i thought i was off the hook .done. gone. he told me i was done. he gave me the paper and said he would send of his copy to the court as soon as the tests came back (which because of complications would take a lil more the 2 weeks)
    i stayed clean that whole time.
    then after 3 weeks passed. my bros rolled me a fat ass blunt, and then i toked with them a few times through the week.

i do not believe in saying "fuck the system" but i just got fucked. thats all.

12. You guys ARE fucking pricks and you need to learn to read before you bash people like..

He stayed clean the whole time but physically could NOT piss.

13. no ones listening.

He cant pee because of a medical condition.
    Hes not holding the pee to hide the fact that hes dirty. He is clean.

*guy above me beat me to it.*

14. lol @ all the people who didn't read OP

sucks OP, but can't that be explained and everything dropped when you retake the test?

15. all i'm saying is its better to be safe than sorry. i understand your situation, and if it can be medically documented, there's no reason a judge shouldn't understand. and you obviously weren't off the hook, done, gone if you had to do it again.

16. Go to court, fight it and get urine tests illegal for people with ur condition. If the judge doesnt agree then spend mad money appealing. There's your solution

17. Paruresis is far from a medical condition. It's a phobia, not a condition. It's rather easy to overcome just like any other phobia, provided the person be willing to do so.

18. & how do you think one would get over this phobia? Hm?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnqcO0GhqkQ]YouTube - Dave Chappelle - I wanna pee on you[/ame]

xD

19. B vitamins do only add color when u drink ur water and take ur B complex add some creatine. You need to take about twice the amount u would normaly.. This will add the "gravity" or "wieght" that they are looking for when they look to see if you are diluted or not.. Or you can just not smoke weed for a month, not take a piss for a few hours, and then go piss in the cup. Thats what I would do but i hope the above helps...

20. What the fuck drug class drug tests? What state do you live in? I had to go for the same thing the for 10 weeks 10 1 hour classea and the dude let use out early a bunch of times and was so chill. They would never drug test you unless you walked in stumbling or were a smart ass and people who have been there said that has not happened in years. Sucks for you dude, I dont even blaze anymore to to financial issues and risk but I wish ya the best.