WTF i Worry!

Discussion in 'Fitness, Health & Nutrition' started by Dizzy, Sep 7, 2021.

1. I Know Yall are Not Doctors an This Don Have Anyting To Do With Weed. But i Would Like Some Adivise or Help Please before an See if i Should Ask My Doctor.

Anyways I was Just Lookin at alotta Selfies I Take of My Self an I Notice My Right Eye always a Lil More Closed Then My Left. I Look at My Self in The Mirror an it Still Like that too so i Worry.

This On The Same Side as My Traumatic Brain Injury so Do that Means I am Too Have a Stroke Soon or Someting?

My Other Body Parts All Feel Fine but Maybe I Just Paranoid but idk. It a Big Fear because My Brain Damage Might Make Other Problems but I Just Visit my Neurologist a Few Days Ago an He Say I'm Fine.

Do Y'all Think I Should a Bring It Up Next Times I Go in There or it Not Anyting Bad (I Hope Please) IDK How Long I Been Like maybe Forever Since I was a Baby or Maybe Not idk but I Just Notice Today tho in My Pics.

~Toni~

2. I'd take your neurologist's opinion and not worry about it. Nothing wrong with getting a second opinion tho!

-Dr. Pistils, M.D

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Ohhh Ok Thank You P I Will Not Worry My Hubby Say I Just Gotta Lazy Eye lol Not a Stroke an He Say Nobody Will Even Notice Anyways. I Know My Neurologist Know Way More Then Me Anyways. Thanks For The Help. I Appreciate it. I always Worry Bout My Health tho for Some Reason.

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. May be a lazy eye, but the doc's opinion it what I'd go with.

• Friendly Friendly x 1

5. Yea I Just Was At My Doctor an My Neuroogist a Few Days Ago an Everyting was Fine in My Brain then. They Would Have Told Me. Do You Think I Should Go Back?

~Toni~

6. did it just happen? If so then I would. Don't hurt to be safe, and you got young'ens to raise

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Well No it Didn't Just Happen My husband Say i Been With It forever an a Day According To Him but I Guess I Didn't Notice Until Now. He Say He Can Barely Notice Either. It Just Freak Me Out is All because I Never Notice Before until I Was Looking at My Selfies.

~Toni~

8. Hey sis. I didn't know this was going on. I would first and foremost listen to your doctor. But if you're still worried, maybe a follow up might be in order? Let me know what you decide to do.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  9. Yea Thank You Big Brother! My Doctor Say Noting Wrong With Me as of a Few Days Ago an My Neurologist too. I Going to Call My Mama Tonight an Ask Her so I Will Let You Know Whats Up Tommorow.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. [​IMG]
    I get that from watching to many sexy movies its called wandering eye syndrome
    its how the priest and nuns know they are dealing with a sinner ...lol
    ... girl you looking at men?

• Informative Informative x 1
  11. @Dizzy Definitely talk to your doctor about it, if it worries you. With your medical history, it is better to be safe than sorry when it comes to your brain!

However, it is likely nothing- our faces are not exactly the same on both sides.

Back when I was in high school, we used to take one of our school pictures, fold it in half, and hold it next to a mirror to see our left and right faces. With some folks, the difference is rather surprising.

Granny :wave:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  12. Lol I Only Got Eyes on My husband an Thats It. No Other Man Matter To Me like He Do :D

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  13. Thank for The Good Advise again Granny Storm Crow. TBH tho I Not Super Worry Anymore Because My Man Say It Noting New On Me. That's Pretty Cool an Interesting You Did That with School Pics lol.

~Toni~

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. This is the answer you give to stay married... In reality tho... Jason Momoa? Your husband has eyes on Momoa. :lmafoe:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #15 Dizzy, Sep 7, 2021
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2021

Lol. I Do Look at Other Guys an Women too but that's as Far as it Go because I Believe in Loyalty an Not Cheating on Your Spouse at all. Jason Momoa Is Fine AF tho lol I Will Say that Much But So is My Man.

~Toni~

16. My Lil Sister Call Me Slow For Not Noticing it Bout My Self Until Now. Oh Well tho I Just Happy I Won't Be Having a Stroke.Thank God! Thanks For Everyone Who Help Me in This Thread too.:love::inlove:;wub:

~Toni~

17. Dizzy I dont know u that well, but a very smart uncle of mine told me don't worry about what other people think or see! He is so right! Now if it's a condition that could lead to later worse things? I always level with my Drs. Kaiser took away pain meds for a while! I brag about weed to Drs. Bit I fixed their asses! Please honey at least ask ur gp if u need test!!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1

18. Well Normally i Don Worry bout What People Say of My Looks because Even With alotta Stuff Wrong With Me IK i Look Good Everybody Tell Me that. The Reason i Made this Thread was Because i was Scared that When i Look at My Selfies I was Going to Have a Stroke because My Right Side Lazy Eye on Same Side as My Brain Injury but Everybody Say i Had it Forever an a Day so it Noting to Worry Bout i just Never Notice Until Now lol it Not Like i Sit an Stare at My Pics of My Self All the Times. I Just Happen to that Day. Maybe My Fear Irrational iono but i Always Worry Bout My Health an Think Someting isa Wrong even When it Not my Boo Says.

~Toni~

• Winner Winner x 1
  19. I would worry about the health part of it. I go to the Dr for everything! My mom got migraine headaches real bad and then a few years later she had a cerebral hemorrhage and was never the same. 61 days in ICU! I'm a go to Dr for everything!! Hope its nothing!! Godspeed

Sent from my SM-N960U using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  20. It is bc I was Just in to Visit My Neurologist Last Week i Think it was. I Go Every Month because My Mama Makes Me to Make sure everyting Ok with Where i Got My Brain Injury. I Go alot everybody Know Me at The Hospital lol. I Very Sorry to Hear that Bout Your Mama tho Papa Puff i Sending Prayers to You an Her! <33333

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1