Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF?!? I need a clean pipe!!!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wittle Retod, May 26, 2010.

1. K so i have an old ass wood pipe.... i haven't used it and im assuming it hasnt been used for like 10 years or so and there's black hardened residue all over bowl.... i usually smoke j's and with friends bongs, BUT HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I CLEAN THIS???? i've heard that its bad to use water, so rub alc?????...:confused:

2. I'd try to use some rubbing alch but make sure after you're done you rinse that out. That'd be smart.

:smoke:

3. Old as in antique, or old as in piece of shit?

4. haha yeah definately not antique... a POS yes... I dont really care about it, but i mean i'd like to use it and not waste weed w/ j's or go out and buy a pipe lol

5. dude i want 1 of those bad ass lighters!! but ya thats pretty coo pipe deal... im diggin the mason jar thingy too lol

6. Thats a legit peice for $3

7. Thanks sir. I got a taller one two times bigger for $5.