Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF! How The F! Shit! Damn!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by A Foxy Grandpa, Feb 20, 2009.

1. im typing on my iphone sorry for grammer errors, i juss rolled a blunt in my college science building restroom stall while i was boo booin' and go to drop the tobacco in the john when my blunt falls out my ear and lands in piss water! no joke!

i got more weed but have to got buy another rello!

Fuck!

i got class in 15min.

Fuck!

ima try an smoke it! LOL

2. try and smoke it? tell me you arent about to pick up a blunt drenched in piss from the toilet and put that shit to your lips :confused: thats just fucking disguisting.

bad luck.

3. #3 0_j03_o, Feb 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2009
    I wouldn't smoke that. That's fucking nasty.

4. Naw LOL but talk about bad luck I'm in class rite now sober as fuck! Good morning GC!

5. woo glad you didnt do it lol.

atleast you can look forward to blazing one up when you get out of class.

6. that's what you get for rolling in a bathroom stall?

7. at least the weed didn't fall in.

8. at least it was only a joint and now the whole bad!

9. Maybe you shudda turned the other way in the stall :D

10. next time, piss, then move into another cubicle LOL

11. The urine will potentiate the THC and make it 100 times stronger, but only if you eat it.

Just kidding :D

12. I like that word "potentiate" for some reason its got a good ring. Where in texas you located op?

13. Damn bro thats bad luck.

14. haha the other day i just finished rollin up a nice j for myself when i had to piss..i put the j on my ear and took my piss but while washing my hands it fell into the sink, while the water was running...i quickly snatched it out of the water and went to my room...ripped away the wet paper and was left with nice dry bud so i smoked it and got ripped