Wtf!?! Help please!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by NorthGuerrilla, Aug 3, 2011.

1. I went to go check on my kalashnikova this morning and for the second time in a row one of the branches was cut off. Only... check this out:

8I HAD A SIDE BRANCH THAT HAS BEEN CLEAN CUT OFF, WHEN I LOOKED AT THE BRANCH LAYING IN THE POT, IT APPEARED TO BE IN ONE PIECE. SO I THOUGHT MAYBE ILL CLONE IT... WHEN I PICKED IT UP, ALL THE FAN BLADES FELL OFF ALONG W THE TOP. THE TISSUE SHOWS NO SIGNS OF PULLING OR TEARING APART BUT I LITERALLY HAVE MY BRANCH INTO 5 FAN BLADES AND A TOP. I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT COULD HAVE HAPPENED?!?! Everywherr there is a brake it appears to be a cut not a tear.

THIS HAPPENED YESTERDAY AS WELL BUT IT WAS ON SUCH A SMALL BRANCH IT DIDNT BOTHER ME... THIS WAS A BIG BRANCH ON MY LITTLE PLANT. PROBABLY THE BIGGEST AT THIS POINT.

I just don't get what this was. Is some evil person slowly cuttin up my plant at night? Is there an animal that likes to rape plants but not eat them? THERE ARE NOT EVEN BITE MARKS IN ANY LEAVES!!! Is there a insect that attacks stems and literally cuts your plant up into a puzzle for no reason!?!?

SOMEONE HELP!!!!

2. look for tracks. invest in a trail camera. camp out there tonight. other than that, idk. could be deer, assholes, or big foot. either way, just go camping for a night or 2.

3. I live in a HIGHLY suburban area. When I say these things are in my backyard I'm not one of those farm boys whose parents live on acres of land. I know all my neighbors and unless some 87 year old power Catholic chick is cutting down my shit I doubt its a human. Just really confused about the clean cuts instead of bite marks and rips. And if an animal with a big mouth was gonna come and take a bite out of a side shoot and spit it out then the top laying on the ground should be all chewed up and mushed around. Instead, it was diced into pieces...

Investing money into this grow would be kind of dumb, its a potted kalashnikova plant that is going to yield around two zips if I'm lucky.