Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf happened?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JakeMader, Apr 19, 2013.

1. At 12pm today, I blazed with my friend. I didn't eat all morning so I don't know if that has something to do with it.. I only took 3 hits off of her pipe (I have a low tolerance) and things got weird. I totally zoned out. Not like a normal type of zoning out, but a type of zoning out where all I could hear was this booming noise in my ear and I totally forget where I was. Hard to explain. Then, all of the sudden, I felt like I was floating up and I felt like my head was pounding. Similiar to a head rush from when you get up way too fast, but multiply that by 10. Everything went all black for 20 seconds and I didn't know what was happening. Then, after that, everything went normal. I just felt dizzy and sick to my stomach and my mouth was more dry than usual. I tried eating, but food made me feel sick. Water also tasted really weird for some reason. Wtf happened though? Something this unpleasant/scary has never happened, even with edibles.