Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf happened to my screen?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420stoned666, Nov 4, 2013.

1. I was smoking earlier and I kept getting a sizzling from my bong bowl, and smoking debris flying out of the bowl. I look at my screen and there are holes in it.
    Never had this happen to any screens, so what ze fuck is happening?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Attached Files:

2. Are you torching the shit out of the bud in your bowl?  Looks like it got so hot the screen practically melted.....

3. Seems like the screen was faulty made. They shouldn't fall apart like that to my knowledge.

Time for a glass screen or "daisy."

4. Im guessing it has to do with the metal and heat being applied. A Better quality screen or change in technique would fix it.

5. That cant be healthy

6. I think its just the metal breaking down after being used a lot because of the heat. I heard the same thing will happen if you make a bowl out of an aluminum can and smoke out of it too much.

7. You smoked metal. Yummy!

8. That's usually the sign for me that the screen is old and it's time for a change. 
    Or it's getting way too hot, try not lighting it as much if that's the case. 

9. Someone has lungs of steel.... Literally.

Sent from my PC36100 using Grasscity Forum mobile app