Wtf happened to me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Keekz, Oct 18, 2016.

1. I really need answers for this!
    So I am 24 years old and smoke weed literally everyday. mostly half a blunt before going to sleep every night with my bf and weekends a lot lol. I have a very high tolerance on liq and weed and I almost all the time i smoke n drink at the same time when I go out. Never have I EVER had a bad trip on weed but this time was really traumatizing for me. On Friday, I ate at 2pm (mind you no breakfast) I had a good amount of food after that my coworkers decided to go to blue martini for happy hour. We got there I had exactly 3 beers 1 shot and a martini (no food btw) after that me my bf and 2 other friends went to the movies before the movie we stopped by Taco Bell and I ate nachos and cheese ONLY. We sipped a couple henny with coke but not so much and lit up a blunt. Went to the movies came back to my friends house and smoked another blunt. Before the blunt was finished I felt my heart racing, my vision began to fade all I saw was pure darkness and ringing in my ear. next thing I know my bf was holding me up to take me to the couch and lay down after a good 10-15minutes non responsive but still breathing. Scariest shit in my life I woke up feeling dizzy and they wanted to call 911 and I said no! Idk what the hell happened obviously the weed wasn't laced because I was the only feeling this way. What happened can anyone explain this? Now it's Monday and I feel crappy feeling weak, maybe it's all mental but yesterday I tried smoking 3 hits and stopped cus I was afraid it might happen again! I never have blacked out like that in my life what could have caused it? Should I stop cus I'm paranoid it'll happen again? I'm depressed because I love weed and I've NEVERRR been afraid of it but now I'm terrified it'll happen again what do I doooo????

2. You should not weed with alcohol then.
    I would blame the 5 drinks before the weed.

Also, paragraphs would make that easier to read.

• Like Like x 2
  3. I've mixed weed and liq many times that's why I'm concerned cus it's never happened to me before and today I still feel weak. Which honestly I just think it's mental but it's still scary

4. I've had something similar minus the alcohol and I believe it was a panic/anxiety attack. When I had mine I didn't eat most of the day and it had been hours since and I smoked a blunt. Soon after my ears rang loudly, vision blurred and I nearly passed out. Now I stay hydrated and eat something light before smoking and it's never happened again.

• Like Like x 4
  5. thats happened to me quite alot. When that happens sit down and let it cool over and try not to move. Just let it happen and enjoy the high when its done.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Been smoking for 19 years and never had anything of this sort happen. I think there is something else going on rather than the beer or weed.

7. alcohol can be a harsh shitty drug especially with only nachos on your belly. i know when ive had 5 or 6 strong drinks then smoke it feels like i had 10 drinks. quit drinking on a empty stomach.

8. Does it happen now?

9. That's from too much, too fast or from shitty grown un-flushed weed. I used to get this every once in a while back in the day from smoking too much schwag grown with nasty ferts. Try finding a different hookup and slowing down.

I remember this happening in a hotel my bud was chilling at. I managed to get to the bathroom before everything went black. When I came too I had stumbled all over the bathroom tearing everything apart as I tried to stay on my feet. The worst part was that I somehow managed to pull the mirror from the wall and it was hanging there by 1 lower nail. My buddy was kinda pissed that I tore apart the room, but was understanding of the situation. Good times, except for the schwag.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I get sick from smoking a cigar to long just by itself
    and that's without inhaling it
    Try just a joint not the blunt might see a difference

11. What about it everyone else was feeling fine tho?

12. Everyone else has different metabolisms and tolerance levels, not just between each person but day to day. Not to mention the amount of food in everyone's stomach would be different.

13. I know your 24 and think you are invincible(been there, done it) but that's alot of toxins you put in your body. Sounds like you had a bad reaction. You had 6oz at the bar. Then you ate Taco Bell(probably the worst toxin you did), then sipped acouple more oz of alcohol. Then smoked on top of it, twice. My suggestion would be to stick with one poison and not to mix them together. For myself I feel like shit if I smoke after a have been drinking. I definitely would have gotten the spins and puked if I did what you did(been there, done that).

• Like Like x 2
  14. it happened to me like 5 highs ago or less but you just have to stay positive its weird

15. I agree with the anxiety attack. I've had one before even ads. Frequent smoking and it made me freak out and feel like I was one step closer to being In an insane asylum. Of course it was just me overreacted. I wouldn't mix alcohol and weed next time and take it easy

16. But did u smoke a lot before it happened or it's just random even smoking only 1 hit

17. I'm with Joe_Dirt on this one.. could well have been too many toxins. Slowing down a bit wouldn't hurt.. and letting your tolerance drop a bit can make things more fun.

18. @Keekz

happened to me last year. i had not eaten all day long, then 20ish mins prior to smoking & drinking i ate like 6 wings from b dubs that i brought home. i drank 2 tallboys and like 10+ bowls with my friends.

out of nowhere my heart beat got faster too and my vision wasn't pure black, but the outline of my sight was dark, like a vignette... ears started ringing and i collapsed to the ground and felt clammy like i was gonna throw up. i too have a high tolerance to weed and alcohol, i was 23 last year and i am bigger than average.

i was up and conscious after about 5mins id say. i was laying on the ground trying to absorb the cold cause my body heated up
    so just eat throughout the day and slow down a bit on the alcohol.

19. and it was like 11pm btw

20. Same thing has happened to me before... You could have oversmoked somehow and greened out. Thats exactly how it was for me... The ringing in your ears was the most distinct. I passed out at my bus stop for 3 hours and woke up to 25 missed calls from my Mom because it was 3 in the morning.