Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf happened to me someone please help

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Viz99, Jul 20, 2018.

1. So I've been smoking regularly and consistently for the past 2 years and it's been great, had such a good time with my friends and I was able to smoke a lot as my tolerance built up a lot. In the last few months, my tolerance suddenly dropped and I find myself acting completely retarded every time I smoke regardless of how much it is. My voice gets all croaky and fucked which never happened before, I can barely speak English I say the stupidest things (never used to be a problem), my eyes go uncontrollably slitty (never used to happen), worst of all I become so silent and unsociable but at the same I'm hyper aware of everything going on around me. People think I don't notice what's happening or what they're saying but I'm fully aware of everything and i still say nothing. I get so high I can't even walk properly. Now NONE of this happened for the most part of two years and I'm sat here wondering what the he'll happened. Can anyone explain what is going on? Thank you in advance.

2. Not sure what happened, but enjoy it.
    Smoke less have a nice pleasant buzz and save some cash.

:smoke:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. you are in the right place many members sign up for this

even me back then...lol

chill.. toke less

good luck

4. Try micro dosing till you build up a tolerance again smoke 0.1 in a bong/pipe then wait 15/30 mins & see how you feel..

hell I've been smoking 10 years & sometimes if I smoke a bowl that's packed I get retarded high lol micro dosing is the way to go imo if you want to control the high more rather then get super high from 1 fat bowl & not be able to control it

• Like Like x 1
  5. Even after years of smoking occasionally it'll hit me harder than usual, especially after a couple of adult beverages. I'm sure my dosage is the same so I can't explain it. It also sounds like you're getting used to the effects of weed and you've lost the wonder and excitement of smoking pot. It happens. If you're not enjoying weed consider taking some time off, like several months, and when you return to smoking micro dose like BrewsnWeed suggests. The fun of smoking will be back.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. The trick is just to smoke more weed, more often. This way your tolerance builds and you can be upset you can't get that high again.

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I know what you mean brother , I seen a albino Chinese guy the other day .
    Or it might of been you ? slanted eyes and cant talk English for shit .

Cheers :love-m3j: