WTF happened to Jnco jeans?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by housefullOweed, Oct 13, 2009.

1. i got those as shorts

2. i wear these[​IMG]

3. i have these...
    there so comfy
    [​IMG]

4. I'm sorry, for a minute there I couldn't tell the difference between your comments and this pic. These are somehow supposed to NOT be "ghey" or "wigger wear"?
    :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Sorry man...to each his own I guess. Good luck in finding a fashion that IMHO clearly had a reason to die off or commit suicide...

5. Apparently the term "comfortable" has turned into either "crush my balls and make me look like a woman" skinny, or "I want 40 extra yards of material hanging off me" huge.

Don't ask me, I don't get it either.

6. JNCO is wigger wear...

Edit: Tokin' beat me to it.

7. ^^^^^ THIS also worst trend in clothing ever!!!

8. i used to love jnco jeans when i was 12 but that pair is just f'd up i could care less what anyone thinks of me they were the shit and lmao at the 'wigger clothes' grow up kiddies. :wave:

9. what an old thread.

dont remember those from the 90's. but I imagine all the kids with rat tails wore those:rolleyes:

and if i did see those i wouldnt follow that fad. they look really dumb. like uggs or crocs.

10. #91 Raseri, Aug 27, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2010
    I wore Jnco jeans between the ages of 13 and 14. I still have 3 pairs of shorts and 1
    pair of black jeans with 2 phoenixes on the right ass pocket. I'm now trying to lose the
    fucking 70 pounds I gained from becoming addicted to World of Warcraft (I know I'm the
    only one to blame) so I can wear them again (and other awesome pieces of clothing from
    my early teens.) I thought they had some pretty badass designs and would like to start
    wearing that brand again.

Pic related, my 2nd favorite jeans I ever owned.

[​IMG]

Edit: This is one of the pairs of shorts mentioned, was surprised to see a pic in here.

11. I wanna know too, Jnco was one of the only brands that fit me because I have a fat ass and some thunder thighs, better than a beer belly I guess but meh..

Sean John are as close as I've gotten to Jnco

12. Jnco jeans is suddenly "wigger" apparel now? When I was a kid, the only people who wore them were the kids who were into death metal.

13. With the extreme increase of Mexicans in America, they simply didnt have enough supply to go with the growing demnads. Thus, closing.

14. ahha what? :rolleyes:

15. my guess is that they went out of business for making horrible looking jeans with really fat looking legs and ridiculously large pockets.

16. that, sir, is an offense! i challenge you to a duel! :devious:

17. Whoop Whoop I Am Tryn Find Some JNCO Jeans As Well And The Juggalos Are Still Around

18. Yeah, we know..

19. JNCO's and parachute pants.. a way for jean companies to get rid of lots of fabric