WTF happened to Jnco jeans?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by housefullOweed, Oct 13, 2009.

1. ....with your choice of a dragon, a bulldog, or a guy rolling dice on the back pocket.

2. ...or just "JNCO".

Not all the pants had those on the pockets.

3. haha so fuckin true yo...good one

4. can't believe i forgot the classic JNCO with the crown over it!

5. #65 IGotTheCottons, Oct 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 13, 2009
    Haha, SO many clothing lines put stupid logos on their clothing, though...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Compared to JNCO:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. personally... southpole... ecko.... kinda sucks

I just go for the dress shirts or graphic tees or black wifebeater.... depends on what im doing that day

and i always rock the flip flops or the air forces

I never really got into shoes... they are too much anyway

7. These are good enough for me. Never really been into trends. I am into comfort and dont see how 40 inch legs can be comfortable. When I was young I did get extra baggy pants and they would drag on the ground and would be ruined with in weeks.

[​IMG]

8. I don't like SouthPole or ECKO, either. I was just using them as an example that most clothing brands put logos/images on their clothing.

Personally, I rock some baggy ass cargos, and a white T 99% of the time.

I'm not really a big fan of jeans... Especially the "normal fit" ones. They're way too tight, imo.

JNCO had some of the most comfortable pants I ever owned, though.

Different strokes for different folks, I guess. :)

EDIT: And for the record, I'm not much for "trends", either. I liked JNCO Jeans because they were comfortable. I always bought them on clearance, too... So I never paid more than $20 for a pair of pants. :)

9. I'm the same way, I go for comfort more than name brand style, although personally I like south pole and ecko, but I buy them from gabriel brothers (or sometimes JCPenny, my dads friends wife works there and they have clearance sales sometimes where everything on the rack is only like a dollar, and then a 20% discount on top of it:hello:) where they're super cheap because of "slight imperfection" that I can't ever seem to find except maybe a slightly crooked belt loop or something.

10. It's not always because of an imperfection. A lot of times, when a mistake is made on the order itself (ie, the company sent 10,000 pairs of black pants, instead of blue pants), the buying company will refuse/return the order. After the clothing is returned to the main supplier, bargain hunter companies (like JCPenny, Marshalls, etc.) will buy the fucked up order, at an insanely discounted price (they get this deal for buying the entire order).

This is what happens the majority of the time, but not always. Sometimes it's a crooked belt loop, a misplaced stitch, etc... But usually for stuff like that it's just returned/replaced.

11. I'm old as fuck, and I never wore no jncos lol. It was cross colors for me in HS!

[​IMG]

12. Haha, I don't think I'm as old as you, but I wore CC in elementary school!

13. lmao that's the worse..
    yo.
    lol old school..
    LMAO i hate ICP
    well,you should wear dicked there comfty IMO.

14. Still with this?

15. lol i just dont like icp...
    now when i think about it..
    i know some kids that are juggalos that are cool.
    and sorry for the past disrespect.
    lol.

16. Its no problem, you have your opinions, I have mine.

I just find it funny how a Jnco jeans thread is combined with an icp hate thread...

17. yeah that is true...
    but it does have some truth to it.

18. we've gone from pants with a huge fuckin pant leg to a pair of pants that look like they are painted on, i mean common people can we not just get a pair of jeans that fit comfortably

19. These are what I wear.

[​IMG]

20. These are more my style:

[​IMG]

EDIT: Minus the abercrombie & fitch crap... All mine are no-name's, lol.