wtf happened to GrassCity?

Discussion in 'General' started by l James l, May 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. #1 l James l, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    This new style is fucking lame as fuck.

Wheres my old GC at??????????????????????????????

There better be a way to switch back or im done with this site.

Fuckin bullshit.

The people behind this must be fucking retarded.

2. It's not the drone you were looking for

Wtf does that mean?

How the fuck do i change it back.

4. #5 l James l, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2013
    I cant believe all of you put up with this.

You all disappoint me. 

5. Looks just like another site that lots of us left the big name forums for.  Almost as if it was copied.  Hmmmm?

6. do you have any idea how long the change has been public info???

SERIOUSLY!!!!!!

there was a page with over 100 pages about it.....

7. #8 Deleted member 42976, May 14, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
    it's just a website and i've been a member for years. so why would i leave just because i don't really care for the new changes?

and honestly im just not digging the white.....it's too bright but w/e.

8. #9 Verdurous, May 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013
    Sure there are some bugs to be ironed out, but overall the functionality of this software is identical with a bunch of additional features. It has inherent mobile compatibility, a notification system that notifies you of more than just likes, including when you're quoted, the post editor is full WYSIWYG, just like editing a Word document, quote functionality is improved, you can mention other users in posts, you can see most liked content, sort threads in a number of different ways, the search engine is better, the private messages system is better, allowing you to edit posts, have a conversation with multiple users, etc, etc, etc. That's not even the half of it and you're insulting our Administrators for something they did with the sole intention of improving the site and it's features? Good fucking riddance, I guess. :wave:

9. This is so fucked up now. we need to boycot this shit until they change it back!

Seriously guys how could anybody like this version more than the old one?

I am so utterly let down its unreal.

10. meh, i'll give a few days before i condem it to hell... just as long as they get the app working again i'll be happy.

my "e" key doesn't work too well so its annoying

11. no i dont i use the app on my phone, but this is insanity regardless? it looks and feel like shit compared to the original.

Where is the riot?

12. Don't forget they were also trying to do it in late March.. Some people just want to talk about weed, not important issues.

13. It's already passed. You missed all the sweet action last night.

14. I just liked how the old one looked i guess, it just doesnt feel the same at all and it makes me sad.

15. Im going to guess the riot is pretty much here

most people got past the "i dont like change" thing when we told them "its going to change" months and months ago....

16. Aliens, man. :smoke:

17. What is it that you don't like?

18. Well i completely missed it and this is a mind fuck for me. I think it was fine the way it was.

19. omg no please don't leave what will we do without you 

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.