WTF grocery store!

Discussion in 'General' started by ORGrown, Oct 4, 2010.

1. So here I am, minding my own business, walking through the store blazed out of my mind, when I look down and see THIS
    [​IMG]

I couldn't help but just be confused for a few minutes, before snapping a pic to show you guys. Has anyone ever had these? seems like a terrible idea to me, so I'm not going to be the one to try them, haha

2. super old, had them numerous times. they arent that bad but, they really arent anything great. if your high as balls, get them for sure. a bagel with cream cheese and these bad boys is delish.

3. Those aren't new, they've been around for a long time - I actually see those over at the Kosher super-market across the street.

4. I like dipping my potato chips in ketchup but this seems nasty

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2spZ-NDfS4]YouTube - "High as F#%k" Music Video[/ame]

6. I have this thing against ketchup.....idk, its like molested tomatoes, and it replaces everything where a good tomato should normally go. However it does have its uses, like cleaning copper, but that is from the vinegar anyways.

7. I guess I've just been out of the loop on this one, haha. Never seen them before in my life :smoke::smoke: