WTF!!! Got caught by MOM!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by D-Loc420, Apr 4, 2002.

1. Fuck dude that sucks. I got cought once on a school feild trip. We were stay at this campus hotel at Purdue so this kid and I are just toking up in our room. Then one of our roomates who just happenes to be a Nark wakes up and screams" you guys lied to me" He runs out of the Room slaming the door shut and my partner and I are looking at each other thinkin "what just happened" then my partner finally realizes it and goes to get the kid. While Im back in the room making funny faces at the window. Well the teachers didnt hear about it but some other narks did and my partner and I got busted. Also in the same hotel other rooms had Pot in them. so it was like a drug bust it sucked sooooo much ass.

2. Ok, so me and my boy were like 16, and we're breaking up weed to roll in a blunt. Anyways, we're high already, and his mom, who is this hardcore italian lady (big-time MILF), sneaks into our room like a thief. I swear to god, we weren't listening to music or talking or anything, and then all of the sudden i see this shadow DESCEND over me. I look up, and just say "hi Mrs. Rojo", then I look to my right and my boy is already breaking for the window. This asshole jumps out of a low 2 story window, badly sprains his ankle, and has to go to the hospital. I was fucking blown, but that shit is still hilarious 4 years later.

3. so did he get into any trouble?

4. wow, smooth move leaving it out like that, next time try puttin it in the glove box, i understand how ya feel though, i dont have to worry about my mom chatchin me, she would just be like "hand me that shit" i got cought by my grandma, i got real sad and shit cuz i didnt wanna make her think im a complete idiot, i know im not but its not how she would react, i managed to let it off as being tobacco and i roll my tobacco...im so lucky so now whenever i go over to her house i make em into cookies or brownies

5. Yeah.. his families hardcore catholic.. didn't see him for a month. But like everything else.. it blew over

6. im very paranoid about hiding my stash or paraphenalia. i change hiding places every week just in case. if my parents ever found out i smoked, it would break ther hearts and i would never get there trust back so i try to keep it down a notch with the exposure of it all.

7. so you won 6-5? lol

8. four year old thread

;)

9. that's some bullshit, bro. i too had to learn to the hard way i can't be lazy about putting my weed and stuff back where it goes after i toke.

hahaha i did the same thing with the lawn grass, my grandma found my stash, said nothing, i realize it's not where i left it, freak the fuck out and get real sad cos that's all i had and no connections where i was, open her drawer and see it laying there, i go out and get lawn grass, fill the baggie and put it back. she's not said a word about it. :)

10. let me point of 2 things man.

ok.. where you are wrong... she doesnt think you are still using, she knows, and you keep lying about it. That is why she "wont listen" and thats is what is pissing her off.

so... why do you keep getting mad? because mom isnt falling for your bullshit?
    you want to "regain" her trust yet you are still lying? cut the shit and grow up. i mean you are at least 18 years old. by now, mom should accept who you are.

dont lie to loved ones man, they love and accept you for you, even with a few flaws.

...now isnt that what you should have been doing from day 1 of bringing illegal drugs into her home?

yup.. thats right. its very hard. so now, here is my helpful hint to you to rebuild that mother/son bond. here is your chance to start fesh... clean slate.

STOP LYING

..why would you want to rebuild a trust all based on a lie from the start? way to go Einstein

just be forward and honest with the moms... as hard as that seems... in the end, its for the better..

for example: i was a punk ass teen. didnt get along with my parents all that great, but once i got caught in a fucked up situation, i just quit all the bullshit and didnt hide anything, since then, me and my family ahev been 100x closer.

just do whats best man.

EDIT...wow, i really wish i paid attention to the thread date...lol

11. ...why did you bring this thread back from the dead?

12. Yeah I'm wondering why your mom cared about you smoking cigs if your over 18...hmmmmmmmmmmm.....strange.....

13. Please. Its getting old. and it belongs in real life stories.

14. lmao, is everyone ripped as fuck? this thread is from 2002

15. well yeah, we are ripped as fuck, and i also just realized its from 02', but i cant go anywhere cause im all fucken sick and fucked up on nyquil and buds, and i like to talk about drugs. stick with what ya know right?

16. Lol. You could have NOT been picked up at the station. That was a fun night. Not.

Oh Christ. I just resurected a 6 year old thread. Fucking links. Sorry guys.

17. Ive been in similar situations where my mom has found my stash etc, and i have to regain trust...but it usually doesnt take long for me atleast

18. Wow that was an incredible situation.

19. wow..... 6 year resuurection..... thats what happens when people search for shit before they post.........