wtf???? girl likes me? but makes no sense??

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by procommunism, Oct 8, 2012.

1. this girl i work with has been real flirty with me for the past 2 months and i finnally told her i liked her and she responded "<3 were the cutest couple EVER! i like us!" i then asked her if she wanted to watch a movie i had to watch for a class of mine and she said okay. i asked if she was busy tomorrow and she said nope she was free. i asked if she wanted to come over and she said lol but we kept talking and shit for like 4 hours till i fell asleep. i woke up and txted her goodmorning and talked for alil then she just stopped txting me. i txted her at like 3 no answer then once again at 9 no response then an hour later i asked if she was mad at me and she replied naa like 4 minutes after. She said she likes me but wont txt me wtf????????????????????????

2. shes playing you, move on bro and dont waste your time on her.

3. some people dont like texting, i hate it i rarley text anbody back,
    but at the same time if i want to talk to them i just ring them

4. either make a move now or forget about it man

5. no she always has her phone. she seems like shes mad at me

6. i always have my phone, i still hate texting, why dont you try calling her, have a real conversation instead of bullshitting back and forth over text, god i hate texting!!

7. Who texts anymore what are you 14?

8. I ignore texts all the time, your over thinking shit bro. And sending off stage 5 clinger signals. Chill, give her a ring when you wanna hang out and quit thinking shits wrong.

9. Your first clue to avoid this bitch is when she told you this^^^ when you werent even a couple yet! bitchbegone!

10. If you want her. You gotta try harder. CALL HER.

11. She thinks your a fucking creep for texting her and she didnt answer then you said are you mad at me? Do you have a vagina OP? Seems like it

12. she's the fucking creep who said they were "the cutests couple ever" when they hadn't even started dating

13. There's nothing wrong with texting, get off your high horse. :p

Maybe you were coming on too strong for her, OP. Or maybe she's just been busy and hasn't had time to text you back. Who knows? Don't start over analyzing shit after 1 day of barely any texts. Back off a bit and let her text you if/when she wants to.

14. Yea dude its the first day, shes prob just busy

15. i texted her once more asking her if anything was wrong or if she didnt acctually like me if she could just be straight forward about it. she still hasnt txted back so fuck her im not wasting my time. i see her at work tomorrow ill just ignore her.

16. ]

you sound like a desperado saying that i wouldnt text you back either

17. You probably scared her away, man.

She doesn't text you for a day and you're already nagging at her about whether or not she actually likes you?

Chill, dude. :p

18. sorry i dont feel like being played like the first guy said

19. You don't know that you were getting played. A girl not texting you back for one day doesn't mean you're getting played.

You're coming off as totally high-maintenance and dramatic.

20. you have no confidence and are very insecure man. its kinda sad. its painfully obvious from your choice of words when texting her. youre also very clingy. she may just be put off lol