WTF? fuck i hate my family!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, May 27, 2006.

1. dude you think you got it bad? my mom went in my room and just decided to go through one of my backpacks, it had a grinder, less then a g in my stash and 5 beers, so what does my loving caring mom do? turn me into the police, im passing all my classes have a job and put 200$ in the bank every week, i bought groceries for my family a few weeks ago cause my moms tight on cash, but im the fuck up right guys? i shouldn't be allowed to smoke weed because ill end up making nothing of my life right guys? carl sagan is all i have to say to that.

2. Don't keep illegal shit in the house.

I'm sure that wasn't the first time you found out your mom was anti-cannabis.

Respect her rules. She has every right to enforce those rules the way she sees fit while you're living under her roof.

3. "you can in no way argue with me about weed, I've read and read and read. It's not much different from cigarettes."

I Lol'd and stopped reading..

4. Couldn't you just as easily say everyone lives under the united states' "roof" and therefore should respect their rules and not smoke?

5. Hey guys good job at bringing a 7 year old thread back :D

6. No. The government has proven to us over the years that they don't deserve our respect. The War on Drugs is also a massive failure. The US won't get locked up if any of the people living under its "roof" are found to be holding.

I'm not saying the guy can't smoke. He just needs to respect his mom and keep that shit out of her house. If something were to happen, and drugs are found on the premises, she could get in a shit load of trouble for it.

7. #127 Big Brick Bails, Jul 31, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2012
    you're an arrogant cocksucker

if you were my child and talked to me like that and i paid the bills and let you live in my house i would've kicked your ass up and down the street, rang the doorbells and got the neighbors outside and then kick your ass up and down the street somemore

if i ever talked to my mom like that, i'd be on a respirator in the hospital just for even getting an angry tone and using a curse word infront of her

spoiled little brat.

Disrespect/ Name calling is not allowed here. Mat369.

8. Really? The cops were at my house one day because of a small fire, they saw my plant and my parents got in absolutely zero trouble, the blame was all on me. Where do you live that you can get in legal trouble just for living with an adult who possesses weed?

9. Sorry man but your being a brat.
    First off, do you really talk to your mom like that? Its pathetic really.
    Second, you live under her roof. She sets the rules, not yours.
    My bro got mad at me too but not for smoking weed but because I kept some home.
    Get your own place and smoke up, just please respect your elders.

10. OP must be past those teenage hormones by now, the thread is six years old making him at least 20.

11. I agree, people need to stand up for themselves against their misinformed families. When I got caught at 15 I debated and debated and debated. I'm now 19 and my parents accept that I smoke marijuana and realize that it's no big deal. I never thought they'd come to their senses but they did and now we are all much happier.

12. ahahah i know what you mean bro im Bosnian too, my parents freaked and thought weed was laced with crack or heroine or some shit.

13. Its not exactly child abuse, but i understand exactly why ur so fucking pissed off. When all of ur words don't mean SHIT no matter how, when or how emphatically u try to say them and words like "addict" and "loser" get thrown at u, its hard to keep ur fucking cool. I have a new tactic, my mom bitches, i don't say a word. When she says leave, i leave. When she begs for me to come back, i come back. And the toking continues. Ill be moving out in a year for sure.

Edit: We are Russian btw, the Bosnian thing is no stranger to me.

14. When your mom says she burned your weed, she really rolled up a half oz L and smoked it