WTF? fuck i hate my family!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, May 27, 2006.

1. that sucks. your family didnt burn your stash lol. if they said they flushed it, i would believe that. burn? this means she has your shit stashed somewhere.. start looking bro.

2. Wellll you had the right idea, but I think if you had a little bit more tact, you could have convinced your brother at least. He very well could have been telling the truth, a lot of people don't have great first experiances, I didn't, I know some people that have had awful times (One of which involved a member here, adamzor, rolling around on my floor for 2 hours proclaiming his death was imminent after one hit from my bong. not his first experiance, but his first intense one, which kind of turned him off to weed and drugs in general) Some of us pick back up and try again, and some people decide it's the weeds fault.

3. Well I only read the first page but by ruining their arguments how can they fucking say it kills brain cells when you are clearly smarter. Honestly just get out of that house as soon as you can. Nobody will be burning your weed when you live on your own :p

4. Just fucking hit your brother right in his ignorant ass jaw.

As for you mom, its her house bro can't argue with something like that.

5. Letsssssss fuck shit up!!!!!!!!!!!! Letssssss fucking kill em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. I dont understand why people try and fight with their family about these types of issues, i mean, fair enough if you can convince them, but if not, just SMILE, NOD and continue what your doing with extreme caution. Use common sense. Not trying to grill you, but i mean your closet just isn't the place to be keeping an illegal drug, regardless what it is.

7. your cool bro sounds...cool lol.

i hate when my brother tried to tell me that, he always would go 'smoking marijuanas bad for you, it kills brain cells', it was always when he was drunk and smoking a cigarette.

8. This is directed to the OP:

I'm sure most of what I'm about to write has been said. I can also tell that you are underage just by reading your post, or you are very immature, but whatever, I'll give you the benefit of a doubt. And also, I don't claim to be your psychiatrist so please don't call me a Dr. Phil, I am only giving you my perspective on your situation.

With all that said, here are the problems I am seeing.

1. You live with your parents
    2. You apparently can't keep your shit on the downlow because your whole family knows about it, and
    3. Your parent's disagree with your lifestyle choices

The biggest mistake you could possibly make in your situation is that you were too sloppy, you let everyone know. Speaking from personal experience, weed makes me feel very apathetic meaning "I don't give a fuck" and I can see a lot of that in your post. And also, when you let these kind of things slide they really backfire in terms of repercussions of your family knowing (only you should know). Again, speaking from personal experience. You can really learn a lot from the mistakes of others.

So let me ask you this. Because you are living in your parents house, and you can't keep anything a secret, and your paren't disagree with your choice:

Why can't you follow the rules of the house until you move out?

Even so, if you had to smoke weed, if you couldn't live without it, couldn't you it least smoke in your car (assuming you have one, ALSO keep everything you have out of your car when you drive, a mistake too many people make), or outside of your home?

9. ^ i kinda agree wit dude above me...kinda i only read a few lines ...but yea man good shit, i just have to quote u on this "thats like having a dick and saying pussy is bad for you, it is MEANT to be."

that made my day, well almost, i had some good shit today

10. I couldn't figure out at first why all the grow journals linked in the first few pages said 'my outdoor grow 2006'... :rolleyes:

11. That totally sucks, dude. I know friends like that. They will never budge. I hope your family does one day, though.

Remember, there are people who know the facts, and people who don't WANT to know the facts.

It's such a touchy subject for those non smokers... they equate us with drug addicts... SO unfair!!

12. seeing this was dated back to 2006, question to the OP..where is he now...? what has he done with his life..? what has occured throught these years? haha but i am quite curious now

13. God damn it old thread, yes ^ as am i! haha

14. my Parents have always been against it but they understand the facts and just don't want me fucking upp my life. So yesterday I come home early and my dad is watching tv with the reddest eyes ever, he's talking weird and laughing about everything. When he sees me he kinda freaks and goes oh...didn't know u were home. He had just gone golfing with his friends and I had heard directly from another dad that they smoke blunts on that golf course, funniest shit ever

15. Rule #1 My house my rules ,,,your house your Rules, but don't hate family when ever your down in life and u will be at sum point it's nice to have some one to turn too:smoking:

16. This. Read the first page, kiddies.

17. Dude. She burned your weed ??? The neighbors must have thought she was fucking crazy.

18. man i wish i could talk to fam like that. But i understand were your comin from i got the same issues at my crib.

19. right on bro. people are so narrow minded about pot. they have such a bad misconception of it and arent open to anything new