WTF? fuck i hate my family!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, May 27, 2006.

1. how the F@CK do these stoners keep finding these old ass threads and ressurecting them? lmao

2. burn your weed? my mom flushes it.

3. the myth about people using 5-10% of their brains is complete bullshit just so you know. the whole thing is used.

4. I'd go with this advice. Sometimes honesty just isn't the best policy.

5. I used to have an "arrogant brother" too. I killed him.

6. Huh, pretty sure we do use that much of it.

p.s. I KNOW where you got that mad hatter pic.

it's like the 2nd pic is you type in a certain three letters on a search engine.

7. damn that sucks ass man. both my parents know i smoke and dont really care as long as i dont get caught lol.

8. lol she said she burned your weed, so maybe she smoked it but is using the legality as an excuse to steal your weed when she finds it and "burn it"

and when i smoke weed im not getting high im disposing of an illegal narcotic lol

9. Well, thats not where I got it. I took a picture with my camera, it's from a book about american folk tales, thats Brer Rabbit man.

10. hey, I was writing to hippy flip. he's got the pic of the mad hatter. It's a sheet of lsd. it says dea in the corner, it comes from their website as an example of what lsd looks like.

thank you for the american folktale education.

11. haha, dude we pretty much have the same problem. my parents are ignorant as fuck and my brothers are too.... seriously. but its all okay now, i've moved out of my house and live on my own.

12. Dude, I'm in th exact same position you are except it's just my parents lol. My bro and I toke together every night. They will keep thinking their bullshit lies are truths. I even directed my parents to sites (such as webmd.com) about how Marijuana will not harm anyone and has yet to KILL anyone. They believe that one day I will end up doing 1 of 2 things. 1) Sucking dick for ganja. 2) OD'ing on Marijuana; and that no matter what I will be a loser. I am going to be working 2 jobs soon and I'm a full time student at my community college.

13. Hey man not tryin to take the families side on any of it because i myself would fucking tear the motherfucking roof of my house if they were so ignorant, but remember dude, in the end, family is all you got and their the only ones you can always trust no matter what.

14. right on man!
    i got so pumped reading this
    +rep

15. I totally feel your pain. It's funny because I have one sister who is cool and used to smoke but doesn't anymore because she has a daughter and then my stepsister who has never smoked (doesn't give me shit about it but I know she disapproves inside because she "knows" it's a "drug"). I really get you about how it's so socially acceptable to drink... and how alcohol's legal and people die from drunk drivers every day... yet weed isn't and no one ever died from it... and yeah, I think most people agree that they are safer, slower, more cautious drivers when they're high.

I think some people with a closed mindset (such as your asshole bro) can't feel the high we do... they get panicky cuz they can't chill cuz they have sticks up their asses and are like OMG I'M ON DRUGS!!! That's why I feel like most stoners... even if I don't know them... are on my level, they get it. I have never once met a stoner who I thought was ignorant or fucking annoying... they're almost always just chill!

Also, about what your bro said about girls not liking it... NOT TRUE. I think it's fucking hot and would never date a guy who doesn't share the love for weed that I do. I might be turned off by a guy on harder drugs because those are actually life threatening, but weed?! NO.

Also pills are worse for your brain than weed & cigarettes are DEFINITELY worse... they don't call them cancer sticks for nothing.

I hope your frustrations go away! puff puff pass

16. Stoners are NOT stupid and NOT losers also. Sorry I just get really heated about this. I believe just because marijuana chills you out, it doesn't slow your thinking. Okay, sometimes when I'm extremely blown it does, but I think it induces deeper thinking a LOT of times... I think about LIFE more when I'm high.

I've been smoking very regularly for years and it has not affected my schoolwork. I'm at UC Irvine with a 3.5 so I think that's pretty damn good. suck on that ignorant fucks (not you guys!).

17. :laughing:^^^^^^

your brother sounds like a spoiled brat (no offense)

reason why he flipped out is cause if hes on epilepsy meds (duh)
    you cant mix weed and epilepsy meds:rolleyes:

18. you forgot to rub the fact that tobacco is in the top 5 leading causes of death for causing lung cancer in her face

19. dude, i feel your pain, my bro use to smoke weed, and can be a complete dick head about it, im 18 and live with my parents my older brother live up in the city, one time when my parents went away he came down and tried telling me i cant stay in my own fucking house, i had to stay with my aunt, and being a dickhead about smoking when he use to do it, just ignore his ignorance, alcohol is no where near safer then weed