WTF? fuck i hate my family!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, May 27, 2006.

1. RIGHT ON TALON YOU PREACH THE PREACH YOU STAND FOR ALL US STONERS AND WHAT WE BELEIVE IN! +rep!

2. I read your story, and I liked it. I think you're bro is a dick who doesn't know what he is talking about. He smokes cigarettes? That is alot worse than weed because you smoke it more. It doesn't get you high so why smoke them? I feel you though, my mom is kind of a dick about weed. She thinks it will make me stupid. Oh well atleast I'm growing it now :)

3. what's goin on homie. it seems my situation is a lot like yours. you have to be as undercover as possible...keep up those good grades...and make sure you have got the clear eyes on lockdown. the fam can't be mad if your undercover!! peace man hope everything works out for you

4. Its pretty obvious that your mom and bro have no idea what their talkin about, they didn't even hit u with the gateway drug bullshit. Ask your brother what the leading cause of death is in the U.S. is. There's nothing he can say back to that.

5. bro i can tell you right now why you snapped...your mom burned 50 bucks of your weed that fucking sucks!!!

6. #66 S4UTECR1ME420, Nov 19, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2008
    Sorry man im lucky right now i dont got brothers like that since i was little my big brother and my little brother and my cousin love sparking up blunts together but i know how you feel about your mom though.

My cousin once got caught and his parents literally had a meeting and every aunt or uncle involved had to teach him "how bad drugs are and what they lead to" yesterday i confessed to my dad that I smoke weed and I feel like theres nothing wrong with it and my my dad doesnt seem to care but since i only do it a little while (smoke a whole week take about a month t break and so on)

Hopefully things will go your way bro, if someone burned an ounce or how much you had (sorry dont remember :smoking:) I would be so sad and mad and your brothers I think they watch to many anti drug commercials lol. (no offense)

Plus! like sirsmokealot or something said Keep your grades up if your in school because me and my bro had to show our parents that weed or anything else was taking our time from school like get good grades so basically we gotta earn my parents trust and show them were responsible also lol.. omg dude sorry for writing a fucking story im so baked I hate rambling on other peoples threads lol I should stop typing now hopefulyl everything will work out bro peace!

7. I think hes over it by now....been a couple years guy

8. haha my old roomate said he waited on a lot of bosnians in STL at a gas station he worked on..said they talked reallllll funnny

i bet that would be awesome to just sit there and listen to all those bosnians yell about drugs

9. now please do not take offense to this, because this is real advice meant to help you. if moving out is going to hurt you to the point of not being able to go to college, and your parents are so stupidly ass-backward brainwashed (i like to call these people "republicans" haha) that you will not be able to live peacefully in their home while smoking weed, than you need to do the adult thing and give up the herb for a while. im sure it would suck ass, and you wouldnt have to give up forever, or all together for that matter. just keep it out of their house so they stop fucking with you. once you can move out and get on with your life without getting fucked over, than smoke your nuts off. smoke yourself into a happily retarded coma. smoke until you run over some little girl on her bike while leaving a taco bell drive thru. smoke until math makes sense again. smoke until you start pouring blueberry syurp on your TV and start eating it. smoke yourself gay, then straight again (or straight then gay again if thats how you roll). smoke until you become a heroin addict. oh wait, dont do that last thing, that would be bad. but you get what i mean! :smoke:

10. i smoke in the house now. its cool, i dont even smoke that much no more.

11. if you have older brother living at home with you and youre in college... tell them to worry about there own fucking lives and not yours. tell your brother that girls dont like when guys live with there moms and the 25. and i really hate ignorant people.

12. OMG
    THATS HILLARIOUS
    LMFAO LMFAO LMFAO

But seriousley
    thats kinda mean

ROFLMAO

13. control causes problems.

14. Wow, you and your friend aren't very mature. If i was the shopkeeper I would have beat your ass myself.

15. I feel like we have the same parents unfortuantly. I've tried telling my parents and showing them stuff on it and thier response is I don't care what you read pot is still a drug and its going to ruin your life and all that other bullshit. Yet since I've started smoking my grades have gone from C's to all B's and A's. My dad smokes cigarettes, and has smoked weed since he was about 15 and hes 53 now. I've fucking had it with them, I can't wait till the day I move out.

16. bro this was 2 1/2 years ago. both my brothers have 2 kids each and their own houses now, lol. thanks for the advice tho :D

17. if you dont like it then move out
    as long as your still sucking on your mommys tit and living under her roof
    she controls your shit

18. :hello:arrogant bro: " I smoked it on my 21st birthday and it scared the shit out of me"
    i am laughing my fucking ass off because of that shit
    forget about your dumbass parents (and bro) and learn how to hide your habit- sometimes thats the only way to do it unfortunately

19. swimming is awesome to do when high idiot :mad:. And respect your moms rules. Im a hypocrite for saying that haha