WTF? fuck i hate my family!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Talon, May 27, 2006.

1. my dads been smoking for about 26 years...so when i started smoking it was secret at first but then one day out of the blue he ask...do u smoke pot...i said...yea...the next few weeks we light up every day together and i have never been closer to him...

their for i see that pot is a bonding thing...thats why the native americans called it peace herb.

i dont know you mom but if you just came out and asked her when no one eles was around to smoke 1 little joint with you just to show her its not as crazy as she thinks.

then mabey shell back off...

:smoking: smoke pot nothing eles...god gave us pot, we dont have to make it on a stove,
    its a clean plant

2. how much bud was it

3. sucks man same shit to me parents just don't get it

4. was a 8th. but let this thread die, i dont want to keep getting reminded.

5. well ima remind you
    dont get pissed when your in there house
    your "cool bro" understands this, why dont you?
    and good argumentative points, but not with your mom, in her house....its like. your argument isnt valid if its under there roof
    just face the facts, respect your p's and go outside or something untill u can afford to smoke inside/leave yo shit around
    as for the child abuse shit, move out when your 18 and you'll never have to deal with that shit/see her again if you please

6. i dont think my parents will ever tell me to leave....cuz if they do they know i am gone

i tell them all the time how they cant control me forever or try and tell me what to do and i think they realize that i will leave if they push me to

7. Thats a bad thing to say when someoen is as stoned as i am. I just spent 10 minutes trying to comprehend what i was supposed to be figuring out.

8. definently just like my family. one fight we got in, i was completley just destroying them in the argument, and my 30 year old sister goes 'mom hes mad because hes going through withdrawl from weed'. yes, i too hate my family as a whole.

9. To which you should reply, "No I'm going through withdrawl from pussy." Then waited a second or two for the effect. Then say,"Now where the Hell is that cat!?"

Everyone wins, except the cat.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I got caught about 2 months ago smoking. My parents shipped me off to my grandparents for the rest of the summer. I had to work on the farm and get up early and go to bed early. Now that I'm back, my mom gives me random drug tests. I haven't smoked since the time that I got caught and had to go to my grandparents. Hopefully I'm smoking in the next month, but I'm planning that shit out so theres a 0 chance I get caught. Different clothes, eye drops, condom full of piss etc.

11. I feel sorry for you man. Most people who are against it are so set in there ways nothing can change their mind.

12. Im a hypocript sometimes ill admit it. My mom has smoked weed before in the past not when i was born but back in the days and like i know she doesnt really care about it that much but when she caught me i got ripped a new asshole anyways. I tried explaining to her its not that bad but like she said to me would you want me walking around the house stoned?, i kind of though about what she said and was like id actually feel depressed for some reason idk why.

13. YOUR PARENTS DONT GIVE A FUCK THAT ITS BAD FOR YOU. It's an illegal drug that yo;u keep in HER home, she has every right to burn your weed. All she cares about is the possible trouble that comes with it. She had no right to search your stuff.

14. respect your mother. and respect her wishes while you live in her house.

15. This thread is so old

16. This reminds me when I was shooting-up heroin in the kitchen, and my mom walked in and she was like "I LET YOU DO CHRYSTAL METH!! ISN'T THAT ENOUGH??" And I said "NO!" and poked her with the needle.

17. hahahaha, omfg that's funny

18. Bringing illegal drugs into your moms house gives her every right to dispose of them in any way she deams fit regardless of what you believe about the plant. Move out and live your own life but as long as you're in her house you have to respect her opinions however uneducated they may be.

19. Sorry kidder, but their house = their rules.

Until you can afford to move out, you have no choice but to either tow the line, or repeatedly fall out with them. We've all been there. Well, most of us.

And as for, 'I hate my family'......... You really don't. One day you will feel terrible you ever said that out loud.....

Thinkl outside the box... show them some respect, and blaze elsewhere for now.

20. You will most likely never get through to them. However they may grow use to it.