wtf...f you all rich asian kids.

Discussion in 'General' started by JetzFlyHigh, Apr 11, 2013.

1. #1 JetzFlyHigh, Apr 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2013
    so i go to a pretty decent and expensive univ. in Ohio. i am an engineering major and there are a lot of foreign exchange students from asia (mostly china and japan) in the engineering majors. i am foreign myself but i was raised here. i'm Indian. anyway, at school these rich ass asian kids who don't even have American driving licenses drive around in super cars and high end luxury cars. i'm like wtf lol. my family is wealthy too but i drive around in a mazda 3 lol.

i am a little jealous because i see some of my dream cars at college lol. but its also pretty cool to see, it only motivates me more.

some of the nice cars i see are 2 GTRs (matte black, black), gray aston martin v8, white maserati (my favorite), 5 or 6 porsches, silver audi r8, orange lambo gallardo, matte black murcielago. a lot of bmw and audis.
    like wtf? lol

edit: this isn't a rant. please don't assume that i am complaining about my life or whatever. i just made this thread to share what i noticed about foreign exchange students and how they are all super rich. that's all.

2. first world problems

3. put your engineering degree to good use and buy whatever car you want. most of those kids are just driving their parents cars. there's a difference, ya know? just focus on you. but i know what your saying, it makes me appreciate things i bought myself more.

4. yup! seeing those cars everyday motivates me to work hard :p

5. If you're family is wealthy too, why don't you get one of those cars you want?

What a thread. I don't even have a car and here's a kid bitching about how he doesn't have a fancy luxury car. That's all I'm going to say before I get in trouble.

6. haha na. i'm not trying to bitch about it. i just wrote about something i noticed. yeah it makes me a little jealous but, at the same time its not a big deal. and i don't like to ask my parents for stuff. my dad got me a loan on my car for 20 grand and i pay it myself monthly. its a good feeling

7. find some sluts

get them to go skinny dipping with rich kids

steal car

???

8. Holy fuck you spent 20 grand on a shit mazda 3? You shouldnt be going to school for an engineering degree, go drop 15 on a supra, 5 grand on rebuilding the engine/high performance parts, and blow the dick of the gayardo.

9. China has a 50% tax on all imported cars. IE. A porsche Panamera cost $80k in the us and $120k (USD) in china.

Therefore, these cars are "cheap" for them to own.

10. #10 JetzFlyHigh, Apr 11, 2013
    well i really like the mazda man, its pretty fun. but yeah that would be pretty cool, just don't have a lot of time to work on a car. i might do something like that once i graduate

yup! thats crazy lol. its like that in India too. a friend of my recently paid 110 grand for an audi a6. im like wtf?? come to America and get it for 60

11. i don't even have a car.

shut the fuck up. [​IMG]

12. lol this isn't a rant. just something i noticed about foreign exchange students.

13. He is an asshole don't worry about him.

14. Meh, dumping so much money into a car just seems wasteful. It's like buying over-priced brand name clothes. Unless you're actually into cars (working on them, taking them to a track, etc), I think it's flat out stupid.

But that's just me. As much as I would love to drive a Porsche, I don't see myself ever buying one, even if I were rich. It's a fucking car, and it gets me from point A to point B. I'd rather take a Volvo and put the money I saved towards something meaningful. I'd be disgusted with myself to buy something so ridiculously expensive when so many other people are struggling to even buy food to survive.

15. You're going to a university, getting an education that your parents are surely paying for, with a car that probably cost around $20k new, which I'm sure your parents also paid for....and you're complaining that some students have slightly nicer cars than you?

16. it's nice to know i've made such an impact on your life.

17. Indians are asian.

18. yeah i see your point. but i am that car guy. i'd rather have a super nice car than a super nice house, nice clothes, etc.

19. He said he's not complaining..just something he noticed. Damn what's up with the hate on here

20. #20 JetzFlyHigh, Apr 11, 2013
    yes, yes we are lol.