wtf?? don't legalize weed

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by likealoyal, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Wait dealers deliver like the pizza man the fuck I wish mine did.

2. I heard dispensaries in Cali do that, but that's when it's (almost) legal so it's the exact opposite of what they are saying in the video hahaha and yea, everyone wishes their dealer did that lol

3. Isn't the vid supposed to be humorous, so they're still pro-pot?

4. I've gotten bud from a papa john's delivery guy and a domino's delivery guy. both came to me:D:smoke:

5. They are getting a message across in a humorous way.
    If they really were pro legalization, they would make a humorous pro legalization video.
    Know what I mean?

6. #7 Mogwai, Oct 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 24, 2011
    Even though it was a joke.. it was still really stupid >.>'. College Humor occasionally has a few good videos, but most them just suck and aren't funny. Kinda like this one.

I don't really think this can be taken as pro or anti legalization.. At least not seriously in either direction. They just tried to be funny, no political message included. The jokes were anti but couldn't be taken seriously.. And there wasn't anything to really hint at legalization being a good thing either. Seemed neutral

7. reverse psychology?

8. Just because they made 1 video doesn't mean that's the views of company a whole. They do have employees that can think for themselves; one video doesn't sum up what every employee is thinking.

9. Yeah that was definitely a sarcastic video, pretty funny too.

"Man, this is boring. LET'S SMOKE THIS DOG SHIT INSTEAD!!!"

10. I don't like college humor, because since I'm in college they will assume I find them humorous.

I and my two best friends smoke with our dads, excluding mine.

11. I don't know what you guys are bitching about, I thought the video was pretty damn funny.

12. That's honestly true about the more annoying smokers.
    I don't want to go to mcdonalds and have to wait in line for a 7th grader that just smoked the biggest bowl ever.

Decriminalization > Legalization

13. Whaaat????

Pretty sure a 7th grader can't just drink the "biggest bottle of alcohol" right now before waiting in line at McDonalds. Pretty sure a 7th grader has an easier time getting this "illegal weed" than any legal substance that has age restrictions.

Legalization >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Decriminalization

You're ignorant.

14. They have some good points

15. Ya once its legal there will be more deliveries

I live in Cali and i can call and order some bud and it will be here in an hour

so i think it should be legal maybe ill get it in half hour lol

16. I thought it was funny.

Some of you guys take things uber seriously.

17. Nobody with half a brain believes that Marijuana should be anyhing but legal. It takes a very dim mind to not see the foolishness in ANY prohibition, especially one where such a huge portion of the nation's economic activity is based. Marijuana is the #1 cash crop in a number of states and could generate BILLIONS in tax revenue and create thousands of good jobs (accountant, VP of sales and marketing, executive assistant, mail room assistant, customer service representative, quality control, etc.) with brand new legal marijuana companies. It's a fucking joke that it's still illegal.

Dispensaries in San Diego pretty much have to be delivery services because the idiotic government, DEA, Obama Administration, San Diego DA's Office, etc. are constantly shutting down the storefronts. This is despite the fact that the stores are far more strict about Rx regulations.

Gotta find yourself a better dealer. Mine all will come to me if I request it.

18. #19 SirBongwalski, Oct 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 25, 2011
    Half hour guaranteed or free like dominos :smoke: