Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Wtf do I have bronchitis or not?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Justin1020304, May 4, 2016.

1. i thought I might of been getting something because I was coughing up some mucus that looked black/brown and was feeling off but I just smoked and I didn't even cough or have the need to cough. If I have acute bronchitis I would of died coughing right? I don't know what the hell is wrong

2. Go see a doctor instead of posting here. I have bronchitis now and I can tell you smoking made it a lot worse. I have an inhaler that is rx only and if it wasn't for that I don't know what would have happened. But I can tell you if you can abstain from smoking until it subsides you'll be better off. It's been a little over a week with this cough and it's seems to be finally subsiding somewhat.

3. Yes you do so can you chill out with these threads already?

4. Sick people go to doctors for help....not a pot growing forum my friend. If you're coughing up brown crap, there's definitely something wrong. Could be a myriad of things...including pneumonia, which will scar your lungs and it will become easier to get pneumonia again and again and again. Go to the doctor dude. TWW