Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF did i smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChiTownBlaze, Jun 26, 2011.

1. Ive been smoking for 7 months now, and ive always smoked kush, always gives me a nice mind high. but yesterday i got a 10 sack from antoher friend, the weed immediately felt differant to me, as i was breaking it up, i could feel it wasnt as sticky, and had a powdery/crystaly feel to it. Also, a citrus type smell. After smoking it, i got a really crazy body high, never got it before. Looking at my hands would just tweak me out, i threw up twice from the weird feeling, i honestly thought i was starting to hallucinate a little.

What kind of weed was this? maybe a differant strain? cuz this shit tripped me out!

2. chill out. kush is indica which is supposed to make you relax and the bud you smoked is most likely sativa which gives a more energetic body hi, if this si your first time trying it out and kush is the only thing u smoke, its normal for you to feel like that

3. Nah ive been smoking for a while now, and always smoked high grade weed. But this was definatly a way differant high. So if this was sativa, then the other times i smoked it they were probably indica right? Im chilled now, shit just had a hell of a day yesterday.

4. maybe it was your first time smoking a sativa strain, you said it smelled like citrus? was it sweet? maybe haze? pics would be nice

5. It could've been over-dried for the crumbly goodness...thats how I prefer mine anyway

6. That space weed

7. #7 th3_chr0nic, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    By "kush" I'm sure OP is just referring to high-grade. Slang pisses me off... My point is that it's unlikely he smoked for seven years and never had a sativa before.

Didn't realize it said seven months and not seven years. You probably just got too high or something. Did the connect smoke any? Ask him how it was for him.

8. #8 TokeTaker420, Jun 26, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 26, 2011
    What part of "crazy body high" screams sativa to you? It's clearly an indica.

9. how much did you smoke?

maybe you smoked too much?

10. either you got lucky with connects (as in your dad grows or some shit), or your smoking mids and your guy is telling you its kush.. which is pretty likely considering pure kush is pretty rare

you probably just got some higher grade then your used to

11. Well what my dealer gives me is high grade, always has a very strong smell, and it super sticky when I try breaking it up. I can distinguish the difference between mids and high grade weed. But I'm pretty sure it was a sativa strain, and I've never tried sativa before?

12. You're probably just not used to that type of weed or that type of high. He might of served you some super kill bud compared to your other connect.

13. If it was a crazy body high then it was indica not sativa

14. You smoked TOO MUCH.

Jesus...How many of these threads are going to pop up?

15. sounds like you smoked some weed, congrats

16. man wtf, ya'll actin like i never been high before. shit i've done it almost everyday/ every other day since 7 months ago. I KNOW HOT IT IS TO FEEL HIGH! ive been high before geez. im just asking, since it was a different guy, maybe he gave me another strain that im not used to. But like i said, i have broken up some super sticky stuff, this however was not very sticky at all.

17. Maybe it was spice. Or just some oldddd weed.

18. I would be willing to bet big money that OP is a minority of some sort. Not trying to be racist at all but every single african american i have sold dank to has called it either kush, purp or corn.

19. its laced with coke man!!!

20. And then you smoked too much, and left your story here where there are literally thousands of stories that are exactly the same and have the exact same answer (hint, hint...search).

Don't smoke too much.