Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF? Dealers number out of service? What do I do?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by TokePuppy, Jan 6, 2011.

1. So I go to call my dealer who lives near me( but I don't know what house all I know is he is like a 2 minute drive but I live in suberbs so that could be any of the 100s of houses) and when I did I got the automated voice thing saying "The number you have dialed is not in service..."

How do I go about getting his number back, is this some sort of trick dealers do or something to stop unwanted texts arriving? He moves serious wieght by the way gets by the pound.

Has this ever happened to anyone?

2. This happened to me with my dealer and then he called me back later. I told him what happened and he said it happens all the time because he has a crappy phone.

3. Maybe he got caught? Stop calling his number...

4. its probably a prepaid and he isnt using it anymore. once they run out toss them fuckers. they are called burners for a reason.

5. Multiple dealers, so that you're okay when one drops out of rotation.

6. they either didnt pay the bill or dudes got a new number/phone

7. Well I have another one, but he sucks...skips..stems..shake you name it, the guy who lives near me is still a highschooler and he is really nice and intelligent. I really doubt he got caught cause his whole family is in the bisnuess so I am sure they taught him how to be safe....

Now for prepaids I have never had one, do the numbers change or when they get a new one they keep the same number?

8. numbers change thats the point to remain anymounous and changin it up always is a good thing i change all the time

9. You can add minutes to pre paid phones, I'm sure he just forgot. Next time you see him ask for his personal number jus in case this happens again.

10. lots of folks that use prepaids switch them up. i know you can add minutes but the point of prepaids is not ot keep the same number for long periods of time

11. Watch weeds. you will learn about prepaids.

12. My old dealer just stopped replying to texts and calls.

Fucking so unreliable.

13. Wait a day and call back.