Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF can I possibly do?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pissindirty, Aug 14, 2018.

1. A tale as old as time,
    As of today I’m 33 days clean, and still pissing positive. I drink a gallon of water a day, eat as healthy as I can, and excerise very often. Also, take multivitamins and vitamin b daily. I’m doing everything possible to try to get clean, but nothing is working. Is there anything besides time that will help? Since day 20, I’ve been hearing the same thing: “give it a couple more days and you’ll be fine.” But, obviously almost two weeks later, I’m still failing.

Here’s what I’m working with:
    - weight - 138
    - height - 5'11
    - build (skinny, average, overweight) - skinny
    - amount of physical activity - run 3 miles a day, 7 days a week.
    - date of drug test - August 27th, 2018
    - date of last time smoke - July 11th, 2018
    - frequency of smoking (last 30 days) - before I quit smoking, I smoked daily for 2+ years. I smoked at least .25-.5g of bud daily. Also smoked wax a few times a week and smoked a distillate pen daily.

2. No one will be able to give you a date, if that's what you're looking for.
    You are on the right track and doing everything you can do.
    For a daily smoker it can take up to 90 days to piss clean.
    I bet you will be OK by the time of your test.

If you are looking for something "more" to do:
    1. Increase your exercise routine. Cardio is going to make the biggest difference.
    2. Consume antioxidants. Cranberry juice is a good start. Some say this makes a big difference.
    3. Hop in the suana. Sweat, sweat, sweat, will help pull out the impurities.

*The only REAL answer is time, but the above recommendations won't hurt.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Add a low fat diet and plenty of fat burning exercise. Cranberry juice isn't going to help you, it helps excrete some drugs faster but not cannabis. The vitamins won't help you clean up faster but Vt B2 is used to color urine when diluting. Very few THC metabolites are excreted in sweat but hop in the sauna anyway, it won't help you burn fat or pass a drug test but it's very relaxing. Something that theoretically could help you is adding soluble fiber to your diet. Fatty THC metabolites are dumped into the bowels for excretion and some of these are reabsorbed along with dietary fats. Soluble fiber binds to some of these metabolites and prevents their reabsorption. Since 60% of the metabolites are excreted by the bowels this is a good place to focus your efforts.

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 2
  4. First, you are not doing everything you can do. A lot of things you are doing are pointless and won’t help. Antioxidants won’t help. Saunas don’t help. Cranberry juice won’t help. Vitimans won’t help.

You have to burn fat. Running doesn’t necessarily burn any fat. To burn fat you need to be in a caloric deficit for a large part of your day. This is where “intermittent fasting” comes into play. Eat only in a 6-8 hour window. 6 is better. I do this all the time and it works. Many pro athletes, body builders and mma fighters do it also. Research it. Your body is smart and is constantly looking to store fat. It’s in our DNA. We used to hunt and eat and then go long stretches with no food. To counter this you need to make your body “tap into” that storage. That only happens when your fuel tank is empty and that forces your body to use “stored fat” which is where the THC metabolites are stored.

Another thing that works is betonite clay or charcoal. Works like what ED is discribing. Take a tsp of it at night mixed with water and it absorbs antioxidants and toxins in the bowels and keeps them from being reabsorbed into the body. I also do this when trying to cleanse and it definitely helps the process.

5. #5 NKush, Aug 16, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2018
    You could worry about THC reabsorbtion from your rectum... haha, or you could exercise and give it TIME like I said to begin with.
    I wouldn’t over think it.
    The main thing is you’ve stopped smoking.
    Stick with that and fat burning cardio.
    ...and congrats on the new job.

• Like Like x 1
  6. I heard of intermediate fasting from Joe Rogan’s podcast, so I think I’ll give it a try. What do I eat within the 6hr window? Am I supposed to intake as many calories as I can within this window or limit caloric intake to a certain amount?

7. Thanks for the help! I’m in my mid 20’s it’s about time I quit smoking and get a good job haha. Though, it’s hard not to overthink it! 11 days until the test, and as of yesterday I’m still pissing positive. But, I have hope.

8. Just eat clean and healthy.

9. And sounds like TIME is what you don’t have so you need to attack this from every angle.

I’ve done (and do) the above and compared it to not doing it, and it helps.

10. By the time of the test I will be around 47 days clean. If I’m still pissing dirty I will be surprised, but I’ve heard it taking up to 90 days for chronic users.

11. That’s at the very end of the spectrum. Like an obese, inactive person with poor diet and doing absolutely nothing to move the process along. You are close. Remember tho it’s about %’s so you need to be well hydrated.

12. Sweet. You don’t have any diet suggestions for what exactly I should be eating within the 6hr window? Or whether or not the 6hr window is in the morning or evening?

13. I do noon to 6-7pm. Easy that way.

Just eat clean. No fast food, sodas, sweets, etc.

14. Took two different tests today, both FirstCheck. One tested for 14 different drugs the other one tested for just THC. For the THC only drug test I came up negative with a very faint line. The second drug test which tested for 14 different drugs came up positive for THC. What’s the deal with this? Both have a cutoff level of 50ng. I took the tests within hours of each other.

15. That may be the reason for different results. Your state of hydration makes all the difference between passing and failing when you're close to the cutoff. Many people check their first void of the day, before drinking anything, that's your base. If you pass that one you are good, no dilution needed. If you fail that test drink a lot of liquid (not apple juice) and test again. If you pass this time you know that you need to dilute to pass.

• Like Like x 2
  16. So essentially I’m just getting closer and closer to the cutoff? I woke up and I drank about 4oz of water and then took the first one which was negative. The second one I took mid way through the day, after a few meals and a few bottles of water, which came up positive for THC.

17. You are most likely floating around the 50ng line. You will be good come test time. Hydrate.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Alright I’ll keep at it, 10 more days until the test. Thanks for the info man, I appreciate it.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  19. #20 pissindirty, Aug 31, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 31, 2018
    I happened to move to test back a week or two. I’m still pissing positive on the first void of the day. Currently 51 days clean. I’ve come to the conclusion nothing but time can help, better to realize that than to keep stressing about it. Don’t know what else to do.

EDIT: Still pissing POSITVE. Important distinction lol. Hopefully a few more days and I’ll be fine.

• Like Like x 1