WTF at peoples attitude to hip hop on this forum

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Mr Stoned, Jun 2, 2009.

1. It's not just about listening to just one type of music for me though that is lame. I listen to alot of hiphop as well as metal. Hiphop such as Brotha Lynch, Wu Tang, Mobb Deep, Dr. Dre. And some metal like Slayer, The sword, Metallica, Dying Fetus, so on so forth. Some people listen to alot of things.

Now as far as the subject at hand it sickens me what hiphop/rap has turned into nowadays. Its all about how many hoes and guns and rims and how fresh they look lol, its ridiculous. Oh well, let the retards think Lil Wayne is anything besides an untalented prick.

2. I was just jokin Broosh..

3. how can you - rep a bunch of people because they dont like the same artists you do?

you are right though in saying the mainstream rap artists (loyd banks, gucci, tony yayo, soulja boy...) are garbage. its all about underground rap.

I love NAS and Canibus.

4. hahahaha give your heart to satan nice.

5. you are all a bunch of dumbasses period. are we all suppose to have the same music taste as you? every person has a different taste in music yet everyone on this message board seems to think that their taste is the best and anyone who doesnt agree is retarded.

good laughs, good laughs..

6. damn man u must not have listened to eminem before encore, cuz wen he was doing the real slim shady for example, he was sayin all kinds of celeb names.

u know the song marshall mathers "new kids on the block, sucked a lot of dick, boy girl groups make me sick, and i cant wait till i catch all u faggots in public, imma love it"

thats a blatant rip of the flow to the chrous lfo had on there song way back wen.

eminem did not, i repeat did not lose the battle to ja rule.
    u ever hear bump heads? that killed him

7. yayo is the worst rapper in the game maybe haha. if u wanan even call him a rapper i refer to him as a hypeman who happens to rap cuz his homebody is made.

8. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-_pOczrFNg]YouTube - Iniquity - The Bullets Breath[/ame]

[​IMG]

9. #89 Mr Stoned, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2009
    Eminems battle raps used to be FIRE. Back when he was ripping it up before he got famous at the rap olympics and local contests. Seriously, his punchlines were dope as fuck. He recycled them on a quite a few tracks, in particular 313 and Still Don't Give a Fuck, but don't be fooled, they were originally used in underground rap audio battles.

"What you need to do is practise your freestyle
    Cause you come up missing more than Snoop Doggs police file!"

"You can be quick, jump the candlestick, burn ya back
    And fuck Jill on a hill but you still ain't Jack!"

"And just incase you don't remember me
    I'll run your brain around the block just to jog your fuckin memory"

"You're wacker than the motherfucker you bit your style from
    You couldn't sell two copies if you pressed a double album!"

"You cowards ain't got no cloud with a thang
    You could date a stick of dynamite and still not go out with a bang"

Seriously man he was ILL at battling before he got famous. But then again, lets not forget the classic 'Nail in the Coffin' directed at Ray Benzino, owner of the source.

"What you know about bein bullied over half your life?
    Oh thats right, you know what thats like, your half white!
    Vanilla Ice,spill the beans and rice, Im eaten you alive inside
    Jesus Christ, if your that much of a gangster, put the mic down
    You should be out killin motherfuckers right now
    Kill a motherfucker dead, kill'em dead bitch
    Shoot'em in the fuckin head, go ahead bitch
    Slap my mom, slap the fuck outa her
    She cant sue you, she wouldnt get a buck out of ya!
    Cuz you're broke as fuck, you suck, you're a fuckin joke
    If you was really sellin coke, well then what the fuck
    You stop for dummy? If you slew some crack
    You'd make alot more money than you do from rap!"

10. @ ImWithWhateva, One line isn't really beefing, that's just a shot.

And yeah I've been listeneing to Eminem since infinite when he was doing tracks with Fred Durst, smh.

'You claim your mothers a crack head, Kim's a known slut / So what's Hailie gonna be when she's grown up

Em was shook after that, he never really did much to Ja after that, but didn't really need to cuz 50 was good wit it.

11. Lmfao that's sick. I didn't think Ja Rule could come up with something like that.

12. Talking about Eminem, do you know what I miss, Bad Meets Evil, Eminem and Royce where a good combo...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PeglpfqBd80"]YouTube - Eminen Ft. Royce 5'9-Bad Meets Evil[/ame]

Edit: This song wasn't on Royce's Death Is Certain...

13. Yeah Bad Meets Evil is one of my favourite tracks off Slim Shady Lp. It's pure genius.

14. Em was shook? By JA RULE?! lol... he came right back with this..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mKZbM8Yoh7o]YouTube - Do ray me D12 Eminem Obie Trice[/ame]

Hailie: "Daddy, is Ja Rule taller than me?"
    Em: "No honey you guys are the same size"

15. Doe Ray Me was weak to be honest. Eminem didn't even spit a verse on it. Ja Rule's Kim/Hailey punchline hit harder than D12 and Obie Trice's entire track. D12 are mediocre at best, wack at worst, they really bring Eminem down. Obie is capable of spitting some nice tracks but letting all of Shady Aftermaths affiliates feature on the majority of his songs is one of the major factors that's blighted Eminems career.

16. haha yeah that was the best line ja ever came up with in the beefs, and its not like im biased i used to be a ja rule fan lol. but yeah em came right back, did a few songs, ethered him. it wasnt rele his beef anyways.

and wen he did mostly all those radio interview freestyles, they were recycled lines or later used on albums. im not hating eminem is my favorite rapper its just rediculous to think rappers freestyle everytime.
    i like drake and he was on hot 97 on flex's show freestylin off a blackberry

17. Just saw this thread... AMEN to the poster. Everything is so on point with your statements.

18. mr stonned if you havent noticed.... most of the rappers/crews that you named, which you like are pretty much all underground... hip hop is a huge joke in my eyes when it comes to mainstream artist, there are a couple of mainstream artitst who are actually good like eminem BUT he was better when he was more of the underground, fuck the world type of mentality... but i know exactly what your saying man

19. #100 Miguel420, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
    As much as I agree and share favourite artists with the OP, he needs to chill the fuck out. People like whatever they like and no matter how superior you feel your taste is, that isn't gonna change.

There are a few mainstream hip-hop artists out that I would listen to. They sure as shit aren't gonna stay on my ipod like the classics, those are few and far between in the modern world of hip-hop.

edit:
    lol.