Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

WTF America?!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Maximillien127, Mar 11, 2012.

1. So I read all of these threads where the man where he would get away with smoking weed because the cops just took his bong and weed and left him without giving them a ticket or a charge or anything. But over in the UK it is a lot more different. Just the other day I got a legit cannabis caution from the police just for a empty bong and empty grinder. I got proper fucked over from it. So WTF America, why is it more leanient over them.

...you got me jealous.

Sorry if it didnt make sense I am actually high as fuck right now. Cause in the uk we have Spliffs which is weed and tobacco. I decided to try a real Joint, like they have in America with just pure cannabis. Im still going with only 3/4 left and I am very high.

SO HOW THE FUCK do you guys do it in America where you just smoke loads of Joints and not getting too high. But I get fucked off a spliff to myself. This makes no sense. You are all American Tanks. So bow down to you sire.

Sorry im high. :smoking: :bongin:

-Maxi, Blazin' n Grazin'

2. shouldn't the thread title be WTF England?! :smoke:

3. We smoke weed more often and we go harder. Those of us who can blaze multiple joints and taking tonnes of bonghoothave nice big tolerances.

4. Sorry I'm completley flying. I cant touch the mootherfucking ground. WOuld oyou like me to change it?

5. lol all good... but no need to be jealous, at least you guys are like a train ride or two away from the holy land, amsterdam :cool:

6. Lol an Englishmen praising Americans, 'bowing' to them....lol you must be flippen high

7. ur only 1 plain ride away :smoke:

8. This is insane.. a foreigner NOT bashing Americans and America??!?!?!?! What the hell is going on?

@OP some places are still not so lenient. Here you would get arrested for a grinder and a bong, as is the case in many places I'm sure.

9. Thanks for the replies everyone. I am almost too high right now its crazy :)

10. OP you got a cannabis caution? Is this a warning or a charge?

11. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ALaHsqwdTE&feature=related]Giggity for 10 hours - YouTube[/ame]

12. I think you're getting America confused with Canada...

13. Got caught 2 times, first Im beat for not consenting to search weed taken go to jail bong taken...other time they didnt do anything. He let me have everything back...so its definetly just by city or even cop

14. #14 Jumbo, Mar 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 11, 2012
    America marijuana laws depend on states really, some states will arrest you for possesion, some like NY give a ticket for under an ounce, and others have medical marijuana where its legal to possess.

it depends on the state police and how they patrol it.

15. America couldn't be in a more fucked up identity crisis of it wanted to.

California has always been hippy central and lenient towards weed, they were the first state to legalize it for medicinal use.

Colorado has been right behind them, another big hippy state, and where I was born. In Denver it's decriminalized.

Now go south, and you're fucked. Florida has got to be the worst state. These fucking cops down here are pricks and pride themselves on it and love flaunting a stern law. Fucking conservative uneducated pussies, politics, the bible belt and old fucks.

Just about everything holding the U.S. AND the rest of the world back.

It wouldn't even be illegal all around the globe if it wasn't for bitch ass cock sucker Nixon, and fucking bitch Nancy Raegan's 'Just Say No' campaign the following term.

16. Fuck the south man.

I live in Georgia and the cops here are massive pricks as well. Too bad I had move from California to this awful state.

Oh well!

17. ** its Canada i think you are talkin about OP .

cops are a lot more lenient here in comparison to some

and we get quality nugs for low prices :D

18. the cops here are dicks more often than not and I think people are more likely to wanna make a thread about how they got caught by the cops and let go then actually going to jail.

Oh yeah and wtf is a cannabis caution? Like a citation saying you have to go to court?

19. Tolerance, its a double edged sword!

20. totally depends on the situation/officer. the laws rarely have anything to do with it unless it's a federal ordeal